News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has The Bachelor’s Funniest Moments special and the 15th season finale of Dancing With the Stars and NBC has the second season finale of Grimm.
Over on cable, BET has the sixth season finale of The Game and the third season finale of Let’s Stay Together.
The Vampire Diaries (The CW): Repeat. Last week’s fourth season finale episode, “Graduation,” replays.
Family Tree (HBO): Repeats. The first two episodes, “The Box” and “Treading the Boards,” replay.
Grimm (NBC): Season Finale. Nick finds out that Capt. Renard’s brother is in Portland. Nick is investigating a bunch of rage-fueled attacks.
- Awkward. (MTV): New. Jenna feels guilty about who she used to be and the girls who do not have dates at Homecoming. Last week’s episode, “That Girl Strikes Again,” replays earlier this evening.
- ESPN has an NBA Playoffs game tonight.
- MLB Network has a game tonight.
- Game of Thrones (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “Second Sons,” replays.
Tuesday TV Marathons
Castle (TNT): Seven episodes.
Criminal Minds (ION): Nine episodes.
CSI: Miami (WE tv): Five episodes tonight.
The Jeffersons (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Has 17 episodes.
Martin (TV One): Has 14 episodes tonight.
News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the series premiere of Motive, CBS has the seventh season finale of Rules of Engagement, the third season finale of Mike and Molly and the third season finale of Hawaii Five-0, and FOX has the series premiere of Motive.
Over on cable, A&E has the first season finale of Bates Motel, Showtime has the series finale of The Big C, and Sundance has the first season finale of Rectify.
Raising Hope (FOX): Repeat. The “Not Indecent, but Not Quite Decent Enough Proposal” episode with guest star Melanie Griffith replays.
The Goodwin Games (FOX): Series Premiere. Three siblings must go through an elaborate set of “Games” put together by their dead father to obtain their inheritance. This has a great cast trying to make the best of a wacky, but not very funny in execution, premise.
Defiance (Syfy): New. Nolan deals with something from his past while a fugitive is causing problems in town. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “The Serpent’s Egg,” replays right before.
Warehouse 13 (Syfy): New. Artie is introduced to the new manager of the B&B. Plays again later. It has been announced that next season, the show’s fifth, will be its last.
- Bates Motel (A&E): Season Finale. Action is taken by Romero. Norman takes Emma to the dance. Miss Watson gives Norman a ride home. Plays twice and again later twice. Last week’s episode, “Underwater,” replays right before. The previous seven replays earlier today.
- Big Break (Golf Channel): New. The remaining contestants compete in a Blackjack competition. Plays again later.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Sundance): New. Places serving “Peppers, Pork and Poutine” are checked out. Plays again later.
- Feherty (Golf Channel): New. Golf personality David Feherty interviews professional golfer Stacy Lewis. Plays again later.
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS): Season Finale. Kono deals with a murder she did not commit. McGarrett makes a shocking discovery while visiting Wo Fat.
- Motive (ABC): Series Premiere. Detectives investigate the murder of a well-liked teacher. This is a very solid procedural with an interesting take on the genre. They show you who the killer and the victim are right at the beginning of the episode and then follow the investigation. You then flashback periodically and see more about why and how the crime took place. Another new episode plays in the Grey’s Anatomy timeslot on Thursday night in what will be the show’s regular night and time going forward.
- Rectify (Sundance): New. Things are reaching a boiling point in town. A retrial is being considered. Daniel thinks about his future. Plays again later.
- Revolution (NBC): New. Nora is being tortured. Monroe finds out that Rachael is heading for the tower. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball MLB action tonight with the New York Yankees at the Baltimore Orioles.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “The Crash,” replays.
Monday TV Marathons
Bates Motel (A&E): Seven episodes play today.
Castle (TNT): Seven episodes tonight.
Criminal Minds (ION): Nine episodes tonight.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Has 11 episodes tonight.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (Oxygen): Has 11 episodes.
Martin (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS (USA Network): Has 11 episodes.
Roseanne (WE tv): Has 18 episodes tonight and into late night.