Today marks the start of the FIFA World Cup this year the host country is Germany. The game has never really held my interest but will probably catch a couple of matches anyway. ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC will be carrying the games for your viewing pleasure. Will you be watching?
Ghost Whisperer (CBS): Repeat. See how the show began if you havenâ€™t already or want to see it again. I canâ€™t believe that this show made it and was picked up for an entire season. Yet I am picking it as the best network TV option in the first hour of primetime tonight. That is true but there is nothing else on and I just canâ€™t bring myself to say that a new Dateline NBC is the best option for the night.
Windfall (NBC): Repeat. If you missed the pilot episode last night you didnâ€™t miss much. You can read the review or watch for yourself or do both and see if you agree.
NUMB3RS (CBS): Repeat. Bill Nye makes a small appearance in the episode as a professor that helps out with the science of fires.
Dateline NBC (NBC): New. The search for a womanâ€™s daughter whom went missing after falling for a Brit who said he was a secret agent.
Reba (WB): Repeat. Cheyenne tells everyone that she doesnâ€™t want to become a dentist like her father.
Living With Fran (WB): Repeat. Fran plans a sweet 16 for her daughter even though she says she doesnâ€™t want one.
20/20 (ABC): New. See what ABC News investigators are reporting.
What Not to Wear: Worst-Dressed Family (TLC): Repeat from last week. Clinton and Stacy choose a Las Vegas family of seven to be overhauled.
What Not to Wear (TLC): New. A woman who shops for her close in the juniors department gets the Clinton and Stacy treatment.
The Soup (E!): New. Find out what happened in pop culture over the last week.
The Chelsea Handler Show (E!): New.
- Boiler Room (Bravo): Very good movie about a young man trying to impress his father by taking a job at a stock trading firm that turns out to be on the fake side. Runs two and a half hours.
- Old School (TBS): Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn and Luke Wilson in this funny movie that wonâ€™t be as funny on regular TV but will be playing all weekend on TBS. Runs two hours.
- Rachael Rayâ€™s Tasty Travels (Food Network): Repeat. She explores my hometown of Seattle in this episode. Runs 30 minutes.
- ESPN has College baseball most of the day.
- ESPN2 has World Cup soccer in the morning followed by French Open tennis, Friday Night Fights and College baseball later in the day.