NCIS (CBS): Repeat. Good episode where guest star Danica McKellar says she saw a murder take place in an apartment across the way but there is no physical evidence to support her.
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. During a gun buyback program a gun used in a drive-by shooting of a girl in 1987 is looked into again.
The Evidence (ABC): New. ABC continues to burn off canceled show inventories. They seem to have a lot more than the other networks. In this episode Cole and Bishop investigate the death of a Chinese man and his Confucian ways may lead them to who did it.
Toy Story 2 (ABC): Buzz and Woody are kidnapped and the other toys mobilize to rescue them. Runs two hours.
48 Hours Mystery (CBS): Repeat. The story of a policemanâ€™s wife is murdered and people believe he had it done so he could be come chief.
Flip It Fast (TLC): New. See how the successful flippers buy, renovate and sell homes for a profit.
Trading Spaces (TLC): New. Former spouses redecorate a room at the others place in San Antonio.
Hustle (AMC): Repeat. Danny gets to run is own scam. Runs 75 minutes.
- The 2006 MTV Movie Awards (MTV): Repeat from earlier in the week. Two hours of Jessica Alba hosting this irreverent awards show.
- Black Hole (Sci-Fi Channel): New made-for-TV movie with all the b-movie goodness you would expect from a cheesy sci-fi thriller. Kristy Swanson and Judd Nelson star. Runs two hours.
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour: One for the Road (Comedy Central): Two hours of the Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy and Ron White performing their latest material. Runs two and a half hours.
- Old School (TBS): Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn and Luke Wilson in this funny movie that wonâ€™t be as funny on regular TV but will be playing all weekend on TBS. Runs two hours.
- The Sixth Sense (ABC Family): Bruce Willis and Haley Joel Osment in this thriller from M. Night Shyamalan. None of his others have quite lived up to the standard set by this one. Runs two and a half hours.
- ABC has third round coverage of the Barclays Classic PGA golf tournament followed by the Belmont Stakes.
- CBS has the NCAA Menâ€™s and Womenâ€™s Outdoor Championships track and field event.
- ESPN2 has World Cup Soccer action.
- FOX has an MLB Saturday baseball game.
- The Golf Channel has third round coverage of the LPGA McDonaldâ€™s Championship golf tournament.
- NBC has golf with the Michael Douglas & Friends Celebrity Tournament and later Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Carolina Hurricane and the Edmonton Oilers.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. Jeff Probst and Alyson Hannigan join in some sketches.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Jack Black hosts with musical guest Neil Young. (Review)