There is plenty of good TV watching on tonight. Rock Star: Supernova makes its second season debut on CBS after the success of last summerâ€™s INXS version. The WB continues to burn off Blue Collar TV eps. A couple of good Lost repeats on ABC. The second episode of both the new series Blade on Spike and the third series of Hustle on AMC are on. The Professional Poker Tour makes its debut on the Travel Channel while the first group of celebrity winners plays in New Orleans for charity on Bravo. What will you be watching on TV tonight?
Rock Star: Supernova (CBS): Season Premiere. Fifteen singers compete to become the lead singer of an all-star band that includes drummer former Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee, Metallica’s Jason Newsted and former Guns N’ Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke. Runs 90 minutes.
CSI: Miami (CBS): Repeat. The teams searches for an escaped convict who is on the run in the middle of a fire he was sent in to help fight. Runs 90 minutes.
Blue Collar TV (WB): New. The theme of the show is Dad.
Blue Collar TV (WB): Repeat. The theme of the show is Weddings.
Lost (ABC): Repeat. The two groups of survivors come in contact with each other to the delight of some but not all.
Lost (ABC): Repeat. See what Kate did to end up as a fugitive.
Emeril Live (Food Network): Repeat. Emeril fixes some of his favorite grilling items.
Monk (USA): Repeat. Monk seems to be outdone by a less than competent detective played by Jason Alexander until Monk figures out what is really going on. This is a very fun episode. Runs 63 minutes.
Hustle (AMC): New. To get Mickey and Danny from going at each other Albert suggest The Henderson Challenge. Each is to be left in the middle of London wearing nothing but the smile on their face and have six hours to use there know how and charm to get their hands on as many valuables as they can. The winner is the one who comes back with the most. Sounds like a scavenger hunt for grifters. Runs 75 minutes.
- Americaâ€™s Got Talent (NBC): New. Do they really?
- Blade: The Series (Spike): New. Blade tries to find the proof of Marcusâ€™s vaccine. The episode plays twice.
- Celebrity Poker Showdown (Bravo): New. The winners from the first five games play. They include Jason Alexander and Michael Ian Black. Last weekâ€™s episode plays before it.
- Extreme Engineering (Discovery Channel): New. Get a look at the rebuilding process of the New Orleans levees.
- Professional Poker Tour (Travel Channel): New. Watch a little pro poker play from Foxwoods.
- So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. The remaining 14 compete. Runs two hours.
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball with the New York Yankees at the Cleveland Indians and a World Cup Soccer semifinal match earlier.
- ESPN2 has Wimbledon tennis coverage early and a replay of the semifinal World Cup Soccer match later and Wednesday Night Fights in between.
- NBC has Wimbledon tennis coverage.
- OLN has Stage 4 of the Tour de France is shown six times over the course of the day.