Showtime pops its new original drama Brotherhood out on the big free network to see if it can garner a bigger audience and draw them over to the premium cable network for continued viewing of the series. The second episode will air next Saturday and then you will need Showtime if you want to continue watching on its normal night, which is Sunday. Ever thought you had a great idea for a new ice cream flavor? Well see what it takes to get one to market in the Food Network special Scoop! where five people compete to create the next great flavor. Will you be watching? It makes me hungry for ice cream just thinking about it. What about you?
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. It looks like a tiger killed a man but what really happened? I think this is the episode that introduced Anna Belknap as new CSI Lindsay Monroe.
48 Hours Mystery (CBS): Repeat. The story of a boy sent to jail for killing his parents and then 15 years later the police has a new suspect.
Brotherhood (CBS): Repeat. Series Premiere. This is a Showtime original drama that they are playing on CBS for a couple of weeks. They are attempting to drum up some viewers for it on Showtime. The show is the story of an Irish-American family with one brother who has gone into politics and the other a life of crime. Normally plays on Sunday night.
Unbreakable (ABC): Released 2000. M. Night Shyamalan movie starring Bruce Willis as the only survivor of a train crash and Samuel L. Jackson as a mysterious stranger. Runs three hours.
Emeril Live (Food Network): Repeat. Emeril cooks up some gourmet dishes.
Scoop! (Food Network): New. Five people compete to create a new flavor of Haagen Daz Ice Cream. See the whole process from concept to taste testing to which flavor will hit store shelves. Runs two hours.
- Mythbusters (Discovery Channel): Repeat. Episode from earlier this week where the guys put Hollywood heist to the test.
- The Silence of the Lambs (Bravo): Released 1991. Stars Anthony Hopkins as the creepy cannibal Hannibal Lecter who trainee FBI agent played by Jodie Foster tries to get help from in solving a case. Runs two and a half hours.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): New. This is a special â€œGoing for Brokeâ€ episode.
- ABC has the John Deere Classic golf tournament with a WNBA game earlier.
- CBS has Senior PGA play with the Champions Tour Ford Players Championship.
- ESPN2 has 2006 Softball World Cup with China vs. United States with LPGA golf earlier.
- FOX has Major League Baseball in the afternoon.
- OLN has Stage 13 of the Tour de France, which plays multiple times over the day.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. Bo Bice does some skits with the gang.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Host Matt Dillon with musical guest Artic Monkeys.