NBC tries to get you excited for the new Miami Vice movie coming out soon with a replay of the pilot episode. Will you be watching? Will you see the movie when it comes out? Based on what you have heard, seen and past experience of movies based on TV shows do you think it will be any good? Let us know in the comments.
Miami Vice (NBC): Repeat but hosted by Jamie Foxx and Colin Farrell the stars of the upcoming movie adaptation of the TV show. The two-hour pilot episode plays with interviews and clips of the movie interspersed throughout the night bring the total run time to three hours.
The Rookie (ABC): Released 2002. Dennis Quaid plays a middle-aged high school baseball coach who gets a shot and makes it in the big leagues as a relief pitcher. Runs three hours.
Emeril Live (Food Network): Repeat. Emeril cooks some Italian recipes from the market.
Behind the Bash (Food Network): New. Get a behind the scenes look at The Sopranos premiere party and what it took to pull it off.
Behind the Bash (Food Network): New. See how the South Beach Bash Anniversary Party went down.
Chefography (Food Network): Repeat. Giada DeLaurentiis is profiled.
- The Fugitive (TNT): Released 1993. This is a great movie starring Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones. This movie proved that making a good movie from a TV show is possible. Runs two and a half hours.
- The Henry Rollins Show (IFC): New. Director Kevin Smith promotes Clerks II.
- Patriot Games (A&E): Released 1992. Harrison Ford as Jack Ryan in the movie based on the Tom Clancy novel. Runs two and a half hours.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): New. A couple of houses in San Francisco get a one-room face-lift.
- ABC has third round coverage of the British Open golf tournament that Tiger Woods is leading Ernie Els by one stroke after the first two days.
- ESPN has the 2006 All-American Soap Box Derby.
- FOX has Major Leagues Baseball in the afternoon.
- NBC has the RCA Championships tennis tournament followed by NASCAR racing with the Goodyâ€™s 250.
- OLN has Stage 19 of the Tour de France.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. Stuart makes an appearance, as does a spoof of Medium.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Jason Lee hosts with musical guest Foo Fighters.