If you like food and road trips then you might enjoy watching Feasting on Asphalt with Alton Brown. He took a road trip with his crew across the states in search of what is good eats out when out on the road. Tonight the Food Network replays the first part and the first showing of the second part follows it. There are four parts in all and we are sure to see many tasty treats. For more food on the go an hour long Unwrapped follows Feasting with profiles of how some of your favorite foods on the go are made. Will you be watching?
Numb3rs (CBS): Repeat. Don and his family have a little trouble with the Russian mob.
The Recruit (ABC): Released 2003. Al Pacino and Colin Farrell star is this very good espionage thriller. Runs two hours.
ABCâ€™s 50th Anniversary Blooper Celebration (ABC): Repeat. Part 1 of 2 hosted by Dick Clark with many guest appearances by stars to talk about their bloopers.
Americaâ€™s Most Wanted: America Fights Back (FOX): New. The hunt for a serial killer in Phoenix is profiled.
Crossing Jordan (NBC): Repeat. Six firefighters die in a brush fire and Nigel and Macy think there was fowl play.
Feasting on Asphalt (Food Network): Repeat. Part 1 of 4 where Alton Brown heads out on the road to see what there is to eat while traveling.
Feasting on Asphalt (Food Network): New. Part 2 of 4 where Alton continues his search for food while on the road.
Unwrapped (Food Network): New. Foods that are eaten while on the go are profiled.
- The American President (Oxygen): Release 1995. West Wing creator/writer Aaron Sorkin wrote this movie, which stars Michael Douglas, Martin Sheen and Annette Bening. Runs two and a half hours and plays twice tonight.
- Murder 101 (Hallmark): Released 2006. Dick Van Dyke plays a criminologist professor that is brought in by the cops to help figure out who took out a high power executive at his mansion.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): New. Blue is the clue for Amy Wynn and Edward as they create a serene room.
- ABC has X Games and the third round of the Womenâ€™s British Open golf tournament.
- CBS has third round coverage of the Buick Open golf tournament with Tiger in the lead.
- ESPN has the 2006 Pro Football Hall of Fame Induction.
- FOX has MLB Baseball.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. Jeff Garlin makes an appearance in some sketches.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Host Natalie Portman with musical guest Fall Out Boy.