Tonight viewers get to decide who should be the Last Comic Standing? Have you been watching? Who do you think is going to win? On Discovery Channel get a look at some more Dirty Jobs. Have a little fun with the quirkiness that is Eureka on the Sci Fi Channel. If you are not in the mood for some hard drama after that then try a little Ham on the Street. Whoever said you shouldnâ€™t play with your food, never met George who tonight shows you a few fun things you can do with cheese on Food Network. What will you be watching tonight on TV?
House (FOX): Repeat. Given the weird relationship between a donor and the recipient of a liver transplant the team debate the ethics of the situation.
Last Comic Standing (NBC): New. The final two perform and viewers vote on their favorite. Who will win?
Boston Legal (ABC): Repeat. Michael J. Fox continues his guest appearance by convincing Denise to let him second chair on her case.
Veronica Mars (UPN): Repeat. An old boyfriend of Veronicaâ€™s comes to her for help when he is accused of date rape.
Veronica Mars (UPN): Repeat. Weevil asks Veronica for her help in finally solving the murder of Felix.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. A lawyer who secretly moonlighted as a stripper is found dead in her apartment and the detectives investigate.
Dead Like Me (Sci Fi): Repeat. A Showtime original series now being shown on Sci Fi Channel where tonight George gets her first kiss. This was a very interesting show that died an early death after only two seasons.
Eureka (Sci Fi): New. Tonight Henryâ€™s assistant insists that he was taken by aliens and then returned. Plays a second time after wrestling.
Rescue Me (FX): New. Tommy goes to see Janet to talk about her being pregnant and Teddy is disappointed by his conjugal visits. Runs 65 minutes and plays twice.
- Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. An old college dormitory is torn down and a little coal mining is done.
- Gilmore Girls (WB): Repeats. The two episodes where Luke learns of his daughter in the first and then continues not too tell Lorelai about her in the second.
- Ham on the Street (Food Network): New. Much fun with cheese is had.
- Overhaulinâ€™ (TLC): New. A 1967 Dodge Coronet 440 is redone.
- ESPN2 has WNBA basketball with the Minnesota Lynx at the Phoenix Mercury.