What else can we pair up with a semi-famous person for a reality series? Dancing seems to work. Skating didnâ€™t do all that bad. Cooking was a disaster. How about the Last Comic Celebrity Duo Standing? It takes a famous comedian or at least one who works regularly and pairs them with a celebrity who we didnâ€™t know was all that funny. The one who becomes the best standup wins and gets a donation to their favorite charity. Would you watch? At least it would be funny on purpose, well maybe.
Veronica Mars (UPN): Repeat. Veronica is asked by a classmate to track down the car that hit his dog and finds out some info on the bus crash in the process.
Veronica Mars (UPN): Repeat. Gia wants Veronica to figure out who her stalker is.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. A high school student from Montreal goes missing.
Celebrity Duets (FOX): New. Take a professional singer and pair them with actor or actress that can sing but it not known for it. It is singing with the stars from producer Simon Cowell. Runs two hours.
Primetime (ABC): New. A look at the Amish is the story of the night.
Dead Like Me (Sci Fi): Repeat. The reapers take a day off to do some paperwork.
Eureka (Sci Fi): New. A new super drug is introduced but has severe side effects.
Rescue Me (FX): Season Finale. Tommy promises to help Janet with the baby even as he prepares to start a new life with Sheila. Some of the crew prepares to leave the firehouse. Runs 64 minutes and plays twice.
- Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. Mike gets down an dirty in monkeys gone wild in South Africa.
- Overhaulinâ€™ (TLC): New. The gang works on a 1967 Dodge A100 truck tonight.
- Road Tasted (Food Network): New. The Dean boys try some BBQ in Austin.
- Throwdown with Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Tonight is a jerk chicken battle at a family picnic.
- ESPN2 has the FIBA World Championship basketball quarterfinal.
Does Celebrity Duets sound interesting to you? Will you be watching?