Things that start tonight are Lost on ABC, The Nine on ABC, the Dodgers vs. the Mets National League Division Series on ESPN and the NHL Hockey season on OLN. Is anything ending tonight? Well the end could be near for Kidnapped on NBC as the ratings have not been that good and tonight The Nine premieres in the same timeslot on ABC. If this show is as good as people say that could be the final straw for the NBC show as it is one of the most expensive to make on TV right now with its stellar cast and filming on location in New York City. I actually like the show and find the Jeremy Sisto Knapp character quite compelling. If this show should fail they should look into creating a Without a Trace type show for him. Would you watch?
Bones (FOX): New. The team investigates when a bomb goes off in a Miami hotel and a young woman gets burned to death.
Lost (ABC): Season Premiere. Remember last season when Jack, Kate and Sawyer were taken captive as Michael sped away in the boat with his son. Well we pick back up with Jack and the gang finding out what they are up against as prisoners. Runs 61 minutes.
The Nine (ABC): Series Premiere. When two guys rob a bank but everything goes wrong. Nine people make it out after a 52-hour standoff, which forever links them together with the others. You find out what took place in the bank via flashbacks as the series continues and you see how the nine peopleâ€™s lives have changed. It looks pretty interesting. If this is as good as it looks, Kidnapped might not be around much longer.
Jericho (CBS): New. The satellite TV at the bar picks up a signal from an Asian show, which shows some of the extent of what has happened.
Criminal Minds (CBS): New. The team thinks that a group of murders may be the work of a team of two who are working in tandem.
CSI: NY (CBS): New. When a marathoner dies during a race the team must brave crowds of onlookers to collect evidence.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Sam Hazen drops by to help Emeril with some Asian cooking.
Professional Poker Tour (Travel Channel): New. Watch the final table at the Bay 101 in San Jose, CA. Runs two hours.
- Friday Night Lights (NBC): Repeat. The â€œPilotâ€ episode from last night replays.
- Good Eats (Food Network): New. Get some more tips on cooking with squid.
- Ham on the Street (Food Network): New. Fun with food in a can is had.
- Hustle (AMC): Repeat. Mickey thinks the team has been jinxed. Runs 75 minutes.
- Kidnapped (NBC): New. The Cainâ€™s are trying to keep up appearances by holding their annual charity ball when an unexpected guest arrives from Conradâ€™s past.
- ESPN has MLB Playoffs with Game 2 of the Oakland Aâ€™s vs. the Minnesota Twins series followed by Game 1 of the Los Angeles Dodgers vs. the New York Mets series and the night caps off with Game 2 of the Detroit Tigers vs. the New York Yankees series.
- ESPN2 has college football with Central Florida at Marshall.
- OLN has a doubleheader of NHL Hockey to start the new season.
- Kidnapped (USA): Repeat. The second episode, â€œSpecial Delivery,â€ is replayed.
What looks good to you tonight on TV?