Tonight The O.C. on FOX plays in the second hour of primetime. Then airs in its normal timeslot tomorrow. I wonder if this is a test at moving it from its present Thursday night slot. Not sure how much better it will do up against Lost and Criminal Minds as opposed to Greyâ€™s Anatomy and CSI but Lost is going on hiatus for a couple months. Maybe it would work better then. Tonight is the fall finale for Lost as it will not be back until February next year but with 18 straight episodes in a row. That will be pretty sweet considering the type of series this is. Do you think that is a smart move? What will you watch in the meantime, Criminal Minds or the new Daybreak? Daybreak looks like it might actually be good.
Bones (FOX): New. Brennan and Booth head for Las Vegas to investigate a case of two sets of remains found buried in the desert.
Lost (ABC): New. The last episode until February 2007, what they are terming the fall finale. What more could you ask for than a midseason cliffhanger and 2 and a half months of waiting. The good thing about it is that the rest of the episodes for this season will play without interruption. Runs 62 minutes.
CSI: NY (CBS): New. A professional paintballer is killed and the team investigates.
Jericho (CBS): New. Eric and Jake head for the hospital in a nearby town to try and acquire medicine for their ailing father.
Criminal Minds (CBS): New. This doesnâ€™t sound to good to me as a serial bomber is terrorizing my hometown of Seattle in this episode.
The Nine (ABC): New. Egan is going to host a poker party while Kathryn gets to see another side of Nick and also makes a big decision regarding her future.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril cooks up some soul food.
MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. The guys try to get a concrete glider to fly.
Underfunded (USA): Released 2006. The top agent of the Canadian Secret Service still gets the job done despite his agency being woefully lacking in funds. This could turn into a series if it does well. Sounds funny as it is from the one of the creators of Monk and stars Mather Zickel from Reno 911! Runs 90 minutes.
- Good Eats (Food Network): New. Alton cooks with pepper.
- Ham on the Street (Food Network): New. Fun with seafood is had.
- The O.C. (FOX): New. Ryan heads for Mexico with Seth to find Volchak. Seth makes some new friends down there while Julie has to work with her daughter on a clothing drive. The conclusion airs tomorrow in its normal timeslot.
- Professional Poker Tour (Travel Channel): New. Watch the final table at the Bellagio. Runs two hours.
- ESPN has an NBA doubleheader with the Phoenix Suns at the San Antonio Spurs followed by the Detroit Pistons at the Sacramento Kings.