Tonight on the Tube: Crossing Jordan, Feasting on Asphalt, McBride and MythBusters
For a Saturday there is actually a lot of shows worth checking out tonight. Whether you want to feast on asphalt with Alton Brown, missed the season premiere of Crossing Jordan last Sunday, like Perry Mason type mysteries or checking out myths to see if they can be busted, then tonight is your night. What looks good to you on this Saturday night?
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. A case from 1988 where a high schooler died is reopened and others from the time are brought in for questioning.
Crossing Jordan (NBC): Repeat. The season premiere episode, â€œRetribution,â€ from last Sunday replays tonight.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. When a woman is found dead in Central Park and no cause of death can be found by the medical examiner, Stabler decides to investigate the husband and friends and see what he can find.
Seabiscuit (ABC): Released 2003. Tobey Maguire as a jockey rides a horse for a automobile magnate during the Great Depression. Runs three hours.
Feasting on Asphalt (Food Network): Repeats. The four part special with Alton Brown traveling the country on his motorcycle looking for interesting foods to partake of replays tonight. All four parts play in a row and then repeats again.
- BloodRayne (Sci Fi): Released 2006. Based on the comic book where a half vampire, half human joins up with a group of vampire slayers. I believe Sci Fi is making this into a series.
- McBride: Semper Fi (Hallmark Channel): Released 2007. A new McBride murder mystery debuts tonight. This time McBride played by John Larroquette (Night Court) takes on the case of a Marine who is accused of killing his wife. Runs two hours.
- MythBusters (Discovery Channel): Repeat. The Pirate Special replays tonight. Runs two hours.
- Numb3rs (CBS): Repeat. Someone interferes with an anti-terrorism exorcise and Don and his team investigate and try and keep it from happening again.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): New. Another couple of rooms get swapped and upgraded.
- ABC has college basketball with Duke at North Carolina State.
- CBS has doubleheader college basketball action.
- ESPN has tripleheader college basketball starting early and then later on has a fourth game.
- ESPN2 has college football with the Dell East-West Shrine Game followed by day 7 tennis coverage of the Australian Open.
- FOX Sports has college basketball games.
- Golf Channel has the fourth round of the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic.
- MADtv (FOX): New. Carmen Electra joins the gang for some sketches.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): New. Jeremy Piven hosts with musical guest AFI.
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): Guest Tim Meadows.
Spike has 10 episodes of Pros vs. Joes.