Well, it equals one pretty good night of television viewing. Plus when you throw in two hero types going at each other, one unlucky lucky penny, one birthday deal, two hot new neighbors and a romantic dinner for two, you have yourself one great night of TV watching ahead of you. You will need a TiVo or some other TV recording device, of course, to be able to see it all, but it is well worth it. I would have to say that this is the TVaholicâ€™s second favorite night of TV after Thursdays. Itâ€™s just too much good stuff.
24 (FOX): New. Two hours tonight as Prison Break takes a week off. Jack has quite the family doesnâ€™t he? How long to you think it will take before Jack figures out that his dad is behind this?
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (NBC): New. Via flashback, we get to see how Harriet and Matt first met.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): New. Ted ends up with a streak of bad luck after he finds what he thinks is a lucky penny while Marshall canâ€™t run in the New York Marathon because of a toe injury.
The Class (CBS): New. It is Valentineâ€™s Day and everybody is stuck where they donâ€™t want to be because of a big snowstorm.
Heroes (NBC): New. The news of Claireâ€™s father becomes known while Hiro and Ando head to Vegas to find the sword and Matt takes a bodyguard job since he has been suspended. Runs 61 minutes.
CSI: Miami (CBS): New. It looks like Delko doesnâ€™t make it and the team searches for evidence of his killer.
Wildfire (ABC Family): New. Kris is starting to feel like she and Wildfire are being pushed out at the ranch. A new episode of Lincoln Heights plays right before and this episode plays again later.
Nora Robertsâ€™ Blue Smoke (Lifetime): Released 2007. The story of a pyromaniac and her comes between and arson investigator and her likable neighbor. Based on the novel of the same name. Runs two hours and stars Alicia Witt, Scott Bakula and Talia Shire.
- Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril cooks up a romantic dinner for two.
- Rules of Engagement (CBS): New. Jeff tries to keep Audrey happy so he will get his special birthday gift while Russell wants to know what exactly he gets each year.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS): New. Charlie deals with how he feels after learning of Roseâ€™s move to London. Rose is played by Melanie Lynskey who is going to be on the new FOX show Drive, which means that it is a good possibility that Rose will be back soon to stalk Charlie once again.
- What About Brian (ABC): New. Bridget moves in to Brianâ€™s place and he becomes the manager the building and ends up helping to lovely young women move into the apartment downstairs.
- ESPN has a college basketball doubleheader.
- ESPN2 has a late college basketball game between Santa Clara and Gonzaga.
What will you be watching tonight? Leave your picks in the comments.