Another week has come to an end. One that was full of repeats, but we still had a few new things worth watching. Need a little help finding the good stuff on the tube each night; we try to help with Tonight on the Tube. Each day you will find picks and suggestions for the best TV shows on each night and other special happenings. Also, get news and updates regarding shows and TV marathons on that night. Has a show been renewed, cancelled or moved nights? Weâ€™ll let you know. You can come to the site each day and see whatâ€™s up or you can subscribe to the RSS Feed or an even easier way, is to get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox by subscribing via email. Whatever you do, I hope you come back often, as well as find Tonight on the Tube and TVaholic informative, helpful and occasionally entertaining.
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. The â€œFare Gameâ€ episode replays where Mac and the gang are investigating the death of an assistant district attorney.
Shark (CBS): Repeat. The wife of a big time heart surgeon is missing and Stark thinks he had something to do with it.
48 Hours Mystery (CBS): New. See the story of former cheerleaders that are being targeted by a former classmate.
The Italian Job (NBC): Released 2003. Hosted by star Mark Wahlberg, which means he introduces the film and periodically tells you something about it on the way in or out of commercial breaks. â€œAnd now back to The Italian Job.â€ Wahlberg plays Charlie whose team is out maneuvered by one of its own. They track him to L.A. and work on getting they stole back. Charlize Theron, Seth Green and Edward Norton also star. Runs three hours.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril cooks up some fast and easy to make dishes tonight.
Robin Hood (BBC America) New. Tonight the Sheriff of Nottingham is setting about to torture anyone who may be close to Robin in an attempt to find him. Robin turns himself in, but ends up escaping.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeat. Alton cooks up some pouches.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeat. Alton makes some kid friendly sandwiches.
- McBride: Dogged (Hallmark Channel): Released 2007. John Larroquette (Night Court) plays McBride. In this Perry Mason like movie, he takes on the case of a woman accused of killing a veterinarian at a dog show. Runs two hours.
- Robin to the Rescue (Food Network): New. Two episodes play tonight. In the first Robin helps out a family that relies of fast food to feed the family. In the second a woman gets a little help with stocking up on the essentials so a good meal is easy to make.
- ABC has the Busch Series: Samâ€™s Town 300 NASCAR race from Las Vegas.
- CBS has college basketball conference tournament action including the Pac-10 Tournament final.
- ESPN & ESPN2 have college basketball conference tournament final games.
- NBA TV has the New Jersey Nets at the San Antonio Spurs.