Plenty of sports action with games from both the men and womenâ€™s college basketball tournaments today. Not a big sports fan, then your best bets are on cable tonight. With Robin Hood on BBC America you get a little lighthearted comedy drama. You get a little bit darker comedy drama with a repeat of the series premiere of The Riches on FX. A full on attempt at comedy can be seen with new episodes of both MADtv and Saturday Night Live. What looks good to you on TV tonight?
Celebrity A-List Bloopers (ABC): New. John Oâ€™Hurley hosts this collection of bloopers by stars such as Will Smith, Eddie Murphy, Mel Gibson, Goldie Hawn and more.
Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. A murder escapes after being convicted and before the cops can track him down he kills again.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): Repeat. When a popular blogger and his girlfriend disappear, Logan and Wheeler must figure out whether it was real or fake.
Dateline NBC (NBC): New. The bottom of the barrel has been reached when the only thing to recommend is one of the networks news shows.
Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde (ABC): Released 2003. Reese Whitherspoon reprises her role as the blonde who is smarter than you think. In this one she fights for animal rights in Washington D.C. Runs two hours.
All Star Kitchen Makeover: Emeril (Food Network): Repeat. The Childrenâ€™s Storefront School gets a new kitchen with the help of Emeril Lagasse. Episodes with Bobby Flay, Alton Brown and Paula Deen helping people design kitchenâ€™s follow this episode.
Robin Hood (BBC America): New. Someone seems to be killing innocent people and Robin is getting blamed for them. While hunting for the person who is really doing it, he happens upon some interesting info. This show has a fun vibe and provides a good time for the viewer. Iâ€™ll be watching, will you?
The Riches (FX): Repeat. The â€œPilotâ€ episode of this new FX original series replays where a family of con artists travels the country in their rundown RV bilking money out of unsuspecting people. When they run a car off the road and the inhabitants of the vehicle die, they decide to assume their identities. They end up moving into a mansion in a gated community and start living it up. Runs 75 minutes.
- Office Space (Comedy Central): Released 1999. This is one of my favorite movies of all time. It stars Ron Livingston (Standoff) as a employee at a software company that after being hypnotized begins to not care at all about his job, which ends up putting him on the management track while his hard working buddies are going to get fired. It wonâ€™t be as good on cable TV with commercials, but it will still be funny.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): New. A couple of college pals in Philadelphia get a little help with redesigning a room in the others place.
- ABC has NASCAR racing with the Busch Series: Nicorette 300 from Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- CBS has day one of the second round match ups in the NCAA Basketball Tournament. Has your bracket gone down in flames yet?
- ESPN & ESPN2 have first round games from the Womenâ€™s NCAA Basketball Tournament.
- NBA TV has the Utah Jazz at the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- MADtv (FOX): New. Edgs, the WWE wrestler, joins the cast for some frivolity.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): New. Julia Louis-Dreyfus hosts with musical guest Snow Patrol.
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): Repeat. Carl Reiner is his guest.
Sign-up and get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox.