Tonight is pretty much about the Final Four of menâ€™s college basketball. You canâ€™t really ask for much more in drama from a few hours in front of the tube than the NCAA Tournament. There have been twenty point comebacks, buzzer beaters and four really good teams that have lasted this far. For me, hear on the west coast it will all be over in time to watch a new Robin Hood on BBC America and then the repeat episode of The Riches on FX. What looks good to you tonight?
NCAA Tournament (CBS): The Final Four. First (2) Georgetown squares off against (1) Ohio State and then (2) UCLA faces off against (1) Florida in a rematch of last years finals match-up. The first game is scheduled for about 6:07 ET and the second will follow a bit after the first one ends. This looks to be a couple of great match-ups. A two-hour pregarme show is on tap prior to the tip of the first game.
The Rookie (ABC): Released 2002. Dennis Quaid as a high school baseball coach who gets a shot at the majors in middle age. Based on a true story. Runs three hours.
Emeril Live (Food Network): Repeat. Emeril has a spring fling, as he cooks with seasonal veggies.
Robin Hood (BBC America): New. It is the Nottingham Fair and of course there is a arrow-shooting contest and Robin has to keep from falling for the temptation to try and participate. Meanwhile the Sheriff is looking to buy some slave labor for one of his mines and Robin wants to put a stop to it. Last weekâ€™s episode plays right before.
The Riches (FX): Repeat. Last Mondayâ€™s episode, â€œOperation Education,â€ replays where Dahlia cooks up a scam to get the kids into a private school. Runs 68 minutes.
- Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. Someone dies on a party bus and the person who found him is the likeliest suspect. Yet, after investigating, it turns into an improbable conviction.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): Repeat. Doris Roberts (Everybody Loves Raymond) quests as a well off socialite grandmother. When her granddaughter is murdered, the detectives must traverse through a family full of secrets and betrayal to find who did it.
- Nickelodeon’s 20th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards (Nickelodeon): New. Justin Timberlake hosts the festivities where awards are handed out for favorite movie and more. The broadcast is live on the east coast and scheduled to run just under two hours.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): New. A living room and a guest room get the switcheroo treatment.
- CBS has the Final Four college basketball games from the Georgia Dome.
- ESPN has an NBA game with Cleveland Cavaliers at the Chicago Bulls that should be over by the time the Final Four games start on CBS. An MLB preseason game follows.
- ESPN2 has third round coverage of the Kraft Nabisco Championship LPGA event.
- FOX has NASCAR racing with the Craftsman Truck Series: Kroger 250.
- NBC has third round coverage of the Shell Houston Open golf tournament.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. Hockey tips from the Los Angeles Kings.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Rainn Wilson (The Office) hosts with musical guest Arcade Fire.
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): Repeat. Cheryl Hines (Curb Your Enthusiasm) is the guest.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox.