The CW wonâ€™t be picking up 7th Heaven for another season, so it looks like a 12th season of the Camden clan is unlikely, unless it were to get miraculously saved at the last minute again. Tonight Cold Case will play an hour later than normal because of a two hour The Amazing Race: All-Stars. Also, if you have Showtime, the series premiere of The Tudors is tonight. For baseball fans, the MLB season starts on ESPN2 tonight and look for games all day on ESPN and ESPN2 tomorrow. I canâ€™t believe it is already baseball season.
The Simpsons (FOX): Repeat. The family car breaks down and they pass the time waiting with stories of revenge.
King of the Hill (FOX): New. Cotton is giving his car to Cousin Dusty of ZZ Top and a film crew is there to capture the moment.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): New. Clip Show. Tonight we get one of those shows that try and get you caught back up by showing what has gone on so far via clips and narration. If you watch this show, then you can skip this, as you already know what has been going on up to now. Runs 61 minutes.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): New. Tonight we find Nora inviting Williamâ€™s illegitimate daughter over for a family dinner. I am sure that will go just swimmingly. In other B & S news, Rob Lowe has been upgraded to a full cast member. So, looks like the Senator will be around for a while, like for next season.
The Amazing Race: All-Stars (CBS): New. Two hours of the remaining teams trying to get from Tanzania to Warsaw, Poland. Runs two hours.
Cold Case (CBS): New. After and anonymous confession shows up in a piece at an art show, the team reopens a case about a teen girl who was murdered. They have to traverse the world of the cheerleader to figure out who did it.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril dishes up some sweets.
The Dresden Files (Sci Fi): New. A sneaky overnight guest of Dresdenâ€™s gets her hands on Bobâ€™s skull and delivers it to his uncle. Plays again later.
The Tudors (Showtime): Series Premiere. Get a load of King Henry VIII before he became all fat and sassy. This story tells of him when he was a younger and smarter man. The idea here is not exactly to be historically accurate, but rather provocative and tell a good story about a man in the middle of a love triangle who also has to deal with his political foes.
- Blood Ties (Lifetime): New. A convicted killerâ€™s ghost has come back to seek revenge on the people who put him in jail. Plays again later.
- Dirt (FX): Repeat. The season finale replays with guest star Jennifer Anniston.
- Iron Chef America (Food Network): New. Iron Chef Bobby Flay is put to the test by Chef Jose Andres.
- Jerry Seinfeld: The Comedian Award (HBO): New. Way back on 2005, Seinfeld was honored with the award at the Las Vegas Comedy Festival. This is a sit down conversation with him, Robert Klein, Chris Rock and Gary Shandling had with CNNâ€™s Anderson Cooper about their chosen craft of comedy. Sounds like a lot of fun.
- ABC has an NBA doubleheader with the Miami Heat at the Detroit Pistons in the early game and then the Dallas Mavericks at the Phoenix Suns.
- CBS has the menâ€™s final from the Sony Ericsson Open tennis event followed by the final round of the Kraft Nabisco Championship LPGA tournament.
- ESPN has the Womenâ€™s NCAA Tournament Final Four games.
- ESPN2 has an Arena Football game early and the first Sunday Night Baseball game of the season with the New York Mets at the St. Louis Cardinals.
- FOX has NASCAR racing with the Nextel Cup: Goodyâ€™s Cool Orange 500.
- NBA TV has the Minnesota Timberwovles at the Orlando Magic.
- NBC has the final round of the Shell Houston Open golf tournament.
- The Riches (FX): Repeat. Last Mondayâ€™s episode, â€œOperation Education,â€ replays after Dirt tonight.
BBC America has eight hours of Benny Hill today.
Spike has 12 episodes of The Ultimate Fighter for a total of 14Â½ hours of ass kicking.
TLC has five episodes of What Not to Wear during the day and then three episodes in primetime that repeat again right after.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox.