Today is the NFL Draft on ESPN and ESPN2. Who do you think the first pick will be? How far down will quarterback Brady Quinn drop before he gets picked? My Seattle Seahawks donâ€™t have a pick until like #55 or something, so it will be a while before we get much to debate about up here.
Sorry about todayâ€™s post! I had some technical difficulties with my web hosting and they just fixed the problem a few minutes ago, so this is way late. It turns out the answers to the above are JaMarcus Russell at #1, Brady Quinn slips to #22 and we got a cornerback at #55.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS): Repeat. A murder at a former showgirlâ€™s party is investigated. Faye Dunaway guests.
Without a Trace (CBS): Repeat. When a paramedic disappears after treating a young gang banger injured during a shootout, the team investigates.
Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. When a controversial book gets published, the publisher gets dead and the detectives investigate.
Pearl Harbor (ABC): Released 2001. Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett star in this big budget action flick that revolves around two best friends and the attack on Pearl Harbor. Runs three hours.
Robin Hood (BBC America): Repeat. Last weekâ€™s episode, â€œThe Assassin,â€ replays where the merry band of thieves raid Robinâ€™s manor during a party Gisborne is throwing.
Robin Hood (BBC America): New. When the castle scientist creates a new black powder with explosive properties, he tries to hide it from the Sheriff, but is tortured until he gives it up. Much tries to rescue him, but his plan doesnâ€™t work as expected.
Wild at Heart (BBC America): New. Story follows a family that has moved to Africa from England to open an animal preserve.
- Lake Placid 2 (Sci Fi): Released 2007. A sheriff, a hunter and a wildlife officer hunt three giant crocodiles in this made-for-TV sequel to Lake Placid. Runs two hours and plays again later.
- ABC has NASCAR Racing with the Busch Series: Aaronâ€™s 312.
- ESPN has coverage of the NFL Draft followed by an NBA Playoff doubleheader with the San Antonio Spurs at the Denver Nuggets and then the Houston Rockets at the Utah Jazz.
- ESPN2 has coverage of the NFL Draft after ESPN switches to basketball.
- FOX has the Boston Red Sox at the New York Yankees or the Chicago Cubs at the St. Louis Cardinals on FOX Saturday Baseball.
- NBC has NHL Playoff action.
- TNT has an NBA Playoff doubleheader with the Detroit Pistons at the Orlando Magic followed by the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Washington Wizards this afternoon.
- Versus has NHL Playoff action.
- MADtv (FOX): New. Michael Rapaport (The War at Home) and Leah Remini (The King of Queens) make a guest appearance and join in the sketches.
- The Riches (FX): Repeat. This past Mondayâ€™s episode, â€œVirgin Territory,â€ replays where they go back to the traveler camp for a funeral.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. The Peyton Manning hosted episode with musical guest Carrie Underwood replays.
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): New. Michael Rapaport is also the guest her tonight.
TV Show Marathons
BBC America has five episodes of Cash in the Attic.
Cartoon Network continues with episodes of Ed, Edd and Eddy all day today, as they did yesterday.
CMT has five episodes of The Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search.
MTV has 12 of the 13 episodes from season three of Americaâ€™s Next Top Model today.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox.