Sorry to all those who came yesterday or anticipated receiving Tonight on the Tube via email, as I had some technical difficulties with my web hosting provider. I was unable to post anything all day yesterday. They finally figured out the problem and fixed it a little after 11:00 p.m., my time up here in Seattle. Hopefully, this wonâ€™t crop up again, but since we are talking about technology and computers, even if it doesnâ€™t, something else probably will. Technology, as with most things, is great until it stops working. You can find todayâ€™s picks and TV show marathons information below. Enjoy! And, thanks for stopping by.
The Simpsons (FOX): New. Bart is on his way to the championship with his Little League team.
The Simpsons (FOX): Repeat. The White Stripes have a benefit concert for Bart after a Tiger attacks him.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): New. Gaby is having an engagement party. The body in the freezer has been found. Susan might actually make a choice between her two suitors. Runs 62 minutes. If you missed “DH: The Juiciest Bites” clip show from a couple of weeks ago, you can download it free at iTunes.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): New. Sarah is unable to deal with the alleged kiss. Do you think he really did it? Kitty and Robert are in a standoff.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC): New. A couple who took in a cousinâ€™s five kids after a car accident left them orphaned gets a new living space while they take a vacation.
Cold Case (CBS): New. A nurse confesses to six mercy killings and that leads the team to reopen a case from 1998 where a man died of suspicious circumstances.
Without a Trace (CBS): New. When a divorce court judge goes missing, the suspect pool includes many of the fathers he had been ruling against recently.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril cooks up some surprises from the Chelsea Market.
The Sopranos (HBO): New. Tony is having a little bad luck while AJ makes a decision that could be life changing.
Entourage (HBO): New. Drama gets a heads up on a new reality show that is going to target him while Eric is trying to defuse the tension between Vince and Amanda. Runs 30 minutes.
- Blood Ties (Lifetime): New. A male model is missing and Vicki takes the case. Plays again later.
- The Shield (FX): Repeat. â€œThe New Guyâ€ episode from last Tuesday replays where Vic has to train his replacement, if he wants to stay at the Barn. Runs 66 minutes.
- ABC has an NBA Playoff doubleheader where the Miami Heat try to stave off elimination at home against the Chicago Bulls followed by the Phoenix Suns at the Los Angeles Lakers.
- ESPN has coverage of the rest of the NFL Draft and then later Sunday Night Baseball with the Chicago Cubs at the St. Louis Cardinals.
- FOX has NASCAR racing with the Nextel Cup: Aaronâ€™s 499 from Talladega.
- NBC has NHL Playoff coverage.
- TNT has an NBA Playoff doubleheader this evening with the Toronto Raptors at the New Jersey Nets followed by the Dallas Mavericks at the Golden State Warriors.
- Versus has NHL Playoff coverage.
- Painkiller Jane (Sci Fi): Repeat. The â€œPiece of Mindâ€ episode from Friday replays where Riley gets is computer skills wiped from his brain.
- The Riches (FX): Repeat. â€œVirgin Territoryâ€ is explored when the family goes back to the traveler camp for a funeral. This is last Mondayâ€™s new episode. Runs 63 minutes.
TV Show Marathons
ABC Family has 10 episodes of Gilmore Girls today.
BBC America has 15 episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Nickelodeon has 10 episodes of The Cosby Show tonight.
Sci Fi plays the three-part, six-hour The Triangle miniseries today.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox.