Every network but CBS has wrapped up their Friday night series, moved them or cancelled them all together. Ghost Whisperer and Close to Home will end their second seasons next week and it could be the series finale for Home. Numb3rs will finish up this season on Friday, May 18th. At least, Sci Fi Friday on the Sci Fi Channel still has a few weeks left. Then we will be left waiting for the return of Monk and Psych on USA later this summer. What will you be watching tonight?
Greyâ€™s Anatomy (ABC): Repeat. Watch last nightâ€™s two-hour episode that included Kate Walshâ€™s Dr. Addison Montgomery heading out on a road trip to visit old friends in California. While back in Seattle, Cristina is planning her wedding with the help of her mother as well as Burkeâ€™s. Jane â€œAvaâ€ Doe needs emergency surgery. This is being used as a pilot episode for a possible spinoff that would star Kate Walsh along with Tim Daly (The Nine, Wings), Taye Diggs (Day Break, Kevin Hill), Merrin Dungey (The King of Queens, Alias) and Amy Brenneman (Judging Amy, NYPD Blue). At present the new show would be called Private Practice.
Numb3rs (CBS): New. A plot to poison the Los Angeles water supply is discovered and the team tries to stop it, with the help of a little math, of course.
Ghost Whisperer (CBS): New. In part one of the two part season finale, a ghost with the gift of prophecy gives Melinda the details of upcoming events, which donâ€™t look very good for her or those around her. Unfortunately, with a repeat Nanny 911 on FOX, Dateline NBC and wrestling on The CW, this is the best you can do on network TV, if you have already seen last nightâ€™s Greyâ€™s Anatomy and donâ€™t want to watch it again.
Bones (FOX): Repeat. When a human arm is found in a black bear up here in Washington, Brennan and Booth take a trip to investigate.
Law & Order (NBC): New. A former sexual predator may be at it again on this episode.
Stargate SG-1 (Sci Fi): New. Daniel needs help with a plan that might end up being a trap. Plays again later.
Stargate Atlantis (Sci Fi): New. Rodney starts becoming superhuman after being zapped by a device left running by the ancients. Plays again later.
Painkiller Jane (Sci Fi): New. A Neuro that can see the future warns Jane of an upcoming arrest that will go badly. What ever will they do? Plays again later.
- Monk (USA): Repeat. The one where Monk finally meets his dad again replays.
- Spider-Man 2 (FX): Released 2004. Peter Parker does battle with the demented scientist with many arms. Spider-Man 3 opens tomorrow, so tonight you can spend a commercially interrupted three hours getting yourself ready for it. I already have my ticket.
- ESPN has the Toronto Raptors at the New Jersey Nets in NBA Playoff action.
- Versus has the New York Rangers at the Buffalo Sabres in NHL Playoff action.
- House (USA): Repeat. The episode from a couple weeks ago on FOX about the young scam artist who falls ill and Foreman ultimately ends up killing her with an advised treatment for the wrong sickness.
- The Shield (FX): Repeat. Last Tuesdayâ€™s episode, â€œHaunts,â€ replays where Vic learns he may have killed the wrong person for Lemâ€™s murder. Runs 64 minutes.
MTV has 12 episodes of The Hills today.
Oxygen has episodes of The Bad Girls Club all day long.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of John Doe, which lasted one season on FOX and starred Prison Breakâ€™s Dominic Purcell.
TNT has six episodes of Law & Order.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox.