CBS has the season finale of Numb3rs and NBC has the season finale of Law & Order. You can see this past Mondayâ€™s episode of Heroes on Sci Fi right before Stargate SG-1 and the rest of the Sci Fi Friday lineup begins tonight. Friday nights for next fall actually look pretty good, but that can change in a hurry. ABC will have the return of Men in Trees and then the new show Womenâ€™s Murder Club. CBS will have the new vampire detective show Moonlight between the returning Ghost Whisperer and Numb3rs. FOX looks as if they will be searching for a great American band and following around country wannabes in Nashville. The CW will still have wrestling. NBC will have some sort of game show followed by Las Vegas and then some of the best news from this past week, the return of Friday Night Lights. That is a total of seven scripted dramas for what almost became a total TV wasteland this past season, for the most part.
House (FOX): Repeat. A heart transplant patient has been living in a clean room, but has gotten sick anyway. How has this happened and can House figure it out in time?
Bones (FOX): Repeat. â€œThe Skull in the Desertâ€ episode replays.
Numb3rs (CBS): Season Finale. After a standoff on a bridge, Charlie and Don find out a secret that could change things for the team forever.
Americaâ€™s Funniest Home Videos (ABC): New. Videos taken by people at home that are funny are shown.
National Bingo Night (ABC): Series Premiere. Contestants face off against the audience in a game of bingo. I read somewhere that Jimmy Kimmel said that this show makes Deal or No Deal look like Jeopardy, or something to that effect.
Law & Order (NBC): Season Finale. Harry Hamlin (LA Law) guests as a former senator suspected of murdering his ex-wife. Will return in the first hour of primetime slot on Sunday nights after Sunday Night Football ends its fall run.
Stargate SG-1 (Sci Fi): New. When alien inhabitants of a planet mistake the team for rebels they must play at being hostage takers to stay alive. Plays again later.
Stargate Atlantis (Sci Fi): New. After traveling to a hollowed out moon, the team accidentally awaken a race of people that had been in stasis. Plays again later.
Painkiller Jane (Sci Fi): New. A bunch of people have been having the same nightmare and the team thinks a Neuro could be behind it, so they investigate. Plays again later.
- Paulaâ€™s Party (Food Network): New. Paula is making pies and I bet they are fantastic. Plays again later.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. A dog sitter hides her body under frumpy and too big clothing gets a wardrobe remodel. Plays again later.
- ESPN has an NBA Playoff doubleheader with the Cleveland Cavaliers at the New Jersey Nets followed by the Phoenix Suns at the San Antonio Spurs.
- ESPN2 has Friday Night Fights with a lightweights match up.
- House (USA): Repeat. The episode about the karate college student that comes in coughing up blood from a couple episodes ago on FOX replays. House finds a cute nutritionist intriguing.
- The Shield (FX): Repeat. Last Tuesdayâ€™s episode, â€œExiled,â€ replays.
MTV & MTV2 are both playing 24 hours of Human Giant.
Sci Fi has six episodes of Battlestar Galactica early.
TLC has seven episodes of Moving Up today.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube in your inbox.