There is nothing new premiering tonight. What you will find is the NBA Finals continuing on ABC, a couple really good repeat episodes with Veronica Mars on The CW and The Unit on CBS and a few TV show marathons on cable. Also, youâ€™ll find the latest episode of Falcon Beach on ABC Family late after primetime. For upcoming Tuesday summer TV shows and more, check out the Guide to Summer TV Shows â€“ 2007.
NBA Finals (ABC): Game 3. Cleveland is done 2 to 0 in the series, but is heading home to face the San Antonio Spurs. If they can somehow play like they did in the fourth quarter for a whole game, then maybe this series might get interesting. Maybe LeBron will go off at home like he did in the previous series. Tip is scheduled of a bit after 9:00 p.m. ET.
On the Lot (FOX): New. One out of the first five is sent home and the next five show off their 3-minute movies.
Veronica Mars (The CW): Repeat. When a football player loses his playbook, he hires Veronica to find it before he gets kicked off the team. Well, according to the Ausiello Report over at TV Guide, Veronica Mars is officially dead as a TV series. So, if you have already sent your Mars bars or were thinking of doing so, he has a better idea of where you might think of sending them. What do you think of this?
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. Fin takes a look at a rape that happened at his sonâ€™s college.
Emeril Live (Food Network): Repeat. Emeril cooks up some tasty Italian dishes with Sal Passaquala.
The Closer (TNT): Repeats. Two episodes play tonight. In the first, a person that had been convicted of setting women on fire goes free. In the second, charges of misconduct are filed against Brenda. Season three begins next Monday, June 18th.
- House (FOX): Repeat. House wakes up a coma guy in hopes of being able to help his son.
- Road Tasted (Food Network): New. Food in Philly is the topic of the night.
- The Unit (CBS): Repeat. This is a very good episode where Jonas discovers that his nephew is abusing his wife at a celebration for his father finally receiving the Silver Star.
- ABC has Game 3 of the 2007 NBA Finals.
- Falcon Beach (ABC Family): Peggy and Jason lose the marina to the bank and Tanya is having stress symptoms from keeping Laneâ€™s secret. It looks like ABC Family will be playing out the rest of the episodes at this time each week, instead of on Mondays before Kyle XY. You can always watch the episodes at the ABC Family website via streaming video, if this is too late and you want to see how the series ends.
- Painkiller Jane (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Fridayâ€™s episode, â€œFriendly Fire,â€ replays.
Bravo has 10 episodes of Project Runway.
Oxygen has 22 episodes of The Bad Girls Club today, which ends with an episode about the search for season two participants.
Sci Fi has 16 episodes of The Twilight Zone early.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube via email.