Saturday is always a great day to catch up on things that you TiVo’d over the last week and haven’t been able to watch. For me it will be, Mad Men and Burn Notice from Thursday night. Tomorrow you will find the return of Dinner: Impossible on Food Network and the premiere of the eight part nine hour miniseries The Kill Point on Spike. For more information on these shows or to see what else is still yet to come this summer, check out the Guide to Summer TV Shows – 2007.
The Unit (CBS): Repeat. While trying to get a high priority asset to the U.S. for interrogation, the team has to commandeer an Army command post and hold off a militia that surrounds them until reinforcements can arrive. It turns into one long night for the team and the rest of the soldiers there.
America’s Got Talent (NBC): Repeat. I guess you could watch the last hour of the 90 minute “Performance Episode No. 1” episode during the second hour of primetime.
Medium (NBC): Repeat. Allison is having dreams about a boy trapped in a well that puzzle her.
The Princess Diaries (ABC): Released 2001. A grandmother gives etiquette lessons to her granddaughter who she has just learned is the heir to her throne. Runs three hours.
Emeril Live (Food Network): New. Emeril has singer Shawn Colvin as a guest in the kitchen as he cooks up a tasty brisket. Plays again later.
Side Order of Life (Lifetime): Repeat. The “Pilot” from last Sunday replays. Read our review.
State of Mind (Lifetime): Repeat. The “Pilot” from last Sunday replays. Read our review.
- Rachael Ray’s Open House (Food Network): New. If you are a Rachael fan then you might be interested in getting a look at her actual kitchen. Plays again later.
- World Poker Tour (Travel Channel): Repeat. Action from the “Bay 101 Shooting Star” final table replays. Runs two hours.
- ABC has coverage of the third round of the British Open with Sergio Garcia in the lead after two days.
- CBS has the third round of the LPGA HSBC World Match Play Championship golf tournament.
- FOX has MLB action with FOX Saturday Baseball.
- Versus has the Tour de France, Stage 13 multiple times throughout the day.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. The episode from a week ago, “Fight or Flight,” replays. Also, the first four episodes all play early in the day today.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. Fred Willard gets in on some sketches.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. The Justin Timberlake hosted episode with him also as the musical guest replays. Had the most talked about bit from the entire season, “D*ck in a Box.”
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): Repeat. Fred Willard was his guest.
Bravo is playing The Godfather Saga, which is the first two Godfather movies re-cut into chronological order. Runs 10 hours.
Discovery Channel has six episodes of Dirty Jobs today.
FOX Reality has nine episodes of The Academy.
G4 has 16 episodes of The Jamie Kennedy Experiment.
SOAPnet has last week’s five episodes of All My Children and The Young and the Restless.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.
VH1 has all eight episodes of the World Series of Pop Culture from the last couple of weeks. See how “Twisted Misters” made their way to the trophy and $250,000.