Tonight is a bit of a let down after the last few nights of TV programming, well unless you missed something. Check out the Other Options and Late Night listings for info on shows from the last few nights that will be replaying tonight. Tomorrow night is the return of Who Wants To Be A Superhero? on Sci Fi Channel.
The King of Queens (CBS): Repeats. In the first of two episodes tonight, Doug tells Carrie that he got into IPS management, but he didn’t and in the second, Doug finds that he and Deacon’s wife have more in common than he and Deacon do.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. Elle makes a bad decision that ultimately gets her booted from the job.
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. During a U.N. fundraiser the handler of a young girl is murdered and the team investigates.
The Next Best Thing: Who Is the Greatest Celebrity Impersonator (ABC): New. The finalists are paired off to perform and America votes for the winner.
Last Comic Standing (NBC): New. The last five spots in the finals get filled tonight.
American Inventor (ABC): New. Watch the final hour and see who the final three will be.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. A couple of episodes about the tortilla replay. Both play again later.
Food Network Challenge (Food Network): New. Tonight four cake designers go after the prize in “The Simpsons Cake Challenge.” Check out some photos of the competition. Plays again later.
Rescue Me (FX): New. A little “Balance” is needed. Runs 66 minutes and plays again later after a replay of the Damages premiere.
- Dinner: Impossible (Food Network): Repeat. The second season premiere replays on its normal night. In this one, Chef Robert Irvine must cook a meal for 200 people by the seventh inning of a baseball game, but he can’t start until he throws out the first pitch. Plays again later.
- The Kill Point (Spike): Repeat. The two-hour premiere replays. Runs two hours.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. The series premiere episode from last Thursday, “Smoke Gets in Your Eyes,” replays twice.
- Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): New. Two new episodes play after the baseball game finishes.
- World Poker Tour (Travel Channel): New. It is the final table from the “World Poker Challenge.” Runs two hours.
- ESPN2 has Wednesday Night Baseball with the Chicago Cubs at the St. Louis Cardinals.
- TBS has MLB action with the Atlanta Braves at the San Francisco Giants with Barry Bonds still three away from the homerun record.
- Versus has the Tour de France, Stage 16 on multiple times.
- The 4400 (USA): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “The Marked,” replays.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last night’s series premiere replays. If you missed it last night or forgot to TiVo it, here is another shot. It is definitely worth checking out.
- Heartland (TNT): Repeat. Monday’s episode, “Domino Effect,” replays.
Bravo has six episodes of Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List today and later six episodes of Top Chef tonight.
MTV has seven episodes of True Life tonight.
Oxygen has 16 episodes of Living Single followed by 10 episodes of Snapped.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of The Outer Limits early.
Travel Channel has 10 episodes of Best Places to Find Cash today.
Subscribe to Tonight on the Tube via email and keep up with all the good stuff on TV.