How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Repeat. This is a great episode with Marshall and Lily attempting to elope in Atlantic City.
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): Repeat. Christine tries to become more politically active.
Two and a Half Men (CBS): Repeat. Charlie ends up throwing a holiday party that he didn’t want and Evelyn tries to keep him away from his date.
Rules of Engagement (CBS): Repeat. The “Pilot” episode replays.
CSI: Miami (CBS): Repeat. A babysitter’s parents are murdered and the team investigates in an upscale neighborhood.
Everybody Hates Chris (The CW): Repeat. The holiday episode, “Everybody Hates Kris,” replays.
All of Us (The CW): Repeat. Robert is spending time with Neesee’s new boyfriend and Dirk doesn’t like it.
6 Degrees of Martina McBride (ABC): New. Not a big country music fan, but the idea behind this show sounds interesting. Six country singers from around the country were given the opportunity to show they could get in contact with Martina McBride via the Six Degrees of Separation idea. If they could, then they would sing before and audience and the three best would then get a chance to learn a song and sing in studio with the help of Martina. Then a panel of judges would pick the winner. The winner’s song will be released tonight on iTunes and other online music outlets. Runs two hours.
Kyle XY (ABC Family): New. Stephen’s father has a stroke, but he gets a second chance to make amends with him. Plays again late night tomorrow.
The Closer (TNT): New. A racially motivated gang shooting results in the loss of two Hispanic teens and the team must solve it and stop any possible retaliation. Plays again later.
Saving Grace (TNT): New. An oilman has been killed and they are investigating it and they find Lt. Yukon has a brother with info on the case. Plays again late night Thursday.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): Repeat. Last night’s episode “Nobody’s Perfect,” replays.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. Some classic American food is sampled. Plays again later.
- Feasting on Asphalt (Food Network): Repeat. Part 1 of 4 has Alton Brown starting out in South Carolina and heading for the west coast and checking out good eats along the way. The next three parts play over the next three days. Feasting on Asphalt 2 begins on Saturday, August 4th.
- Heartland (TNT): New. A gunman shoots two people and then himself. Then he might end up as a possible donor.
- My Boys (TBS): Season Premiere. PJ is trying to figure out Brendan’s odd behavior after the kiss they shared. Kenny has a new girlfriend. In the second episode, PJ gets on a popular TV sports show and freezes up. Both episodes replay late night Wednesday.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball with the Philadelphia Phillies at the Chicago Cubs.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Family Business,” replays.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. The “Pilot” episode replays. The next episode airs tomorrow night. Read the review, as this is really a very good show and worth checking out if you haven’t as of yet. Runs 66 minutes.
- Monk (USA): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Mr. Monk and the Naked Man,” replays.
- Psych (USA): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Psy vs. Psy,” replays.
Bravo has six episodes of Top Chef today.
Discovery Channel continues with “Shark Week.”
E! has 13 episodes of Dr. 90210 over the day, not all in a row, but includes the season premiere tonight.
History Channel has 13 episodes of Modern Marvels.
Oxygen has 15 episodes of Snapped today.
Sci Fi has 16 episodes of The Twilight Zone early.
TNT has six episodes of Law & Order.
Travel Channel has five episodes of Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern today.