Tonight is the season finale of Shaq’s Big Challenge on ABC. Flipping Out has its season premiere over on Bravo. Spike has the series premiere of Murder, where everyday people take a shot at solving real crimes. Tomorrow night, ABC begins burning off episodes of the cancelled series The Nine.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. Gibbs gets temporarily reinstated after a friend of his is threatened.
House (CBS): Repeat. A patient has a complete lack of the ability to feel pain.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. Stabler and Beck need a new witness to step forward when their case goes nowhere.
Just for Laughs (ABC): Repeat and New. See heads popping out of toilets and more wacky fun.
Shaq’s Big Challenge (ABC): Season Finale. The final fitness tests are given and all the contestants get to meet the governor of Florida.
Primetime (ABC): New. More Family Secrets are revealed.
Feasting on Asphalt (Food Network): Repeat. Part 2 of 4 has Alton Brown sampling some tasty pork and meeting a famous colonel. The next two parts play over the next two nights. Feasting on Asphalt 2 begins on Saturday, August 4th.
Eureka (Sci Fi): New. Carter gets whacked on the head and then seems to be living in a parallel universe where people are disappearing. Plays again later.
Damages (FX): New. Ellen sets a plan in motion to deliver her friend as a key witness against Frobisher, but Patty is unsure of the friend’s truthfulness. Runs 66 minutes and plays twice and again later. The “Pilot” episode is available as a free download on. It will also replay along with this episode on MyNetworkTV this Wednesday night.
- The Big Engvall Show (TBS): New. Bill and Susan recount how they first met for Bryan. Plays again later.
- The Closer (TNT): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Four to Eight,” replays.
- Giada’s Weekend Getaways (Food Network): New. Giada tours Santa Barbara. Plays again later.
- Glutton for Punishment (Food Network): New. Learning to be a Benihana chef in just five days is attempted. Plays again later.
- ESPN2 has a WNBA doubleheader.
- Kyle XY (ABC Family): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “What’s the Frequency, Kyle?,” replays.
- Who Wants to Be a Superhero? (Sci Fi): Repeat. The second season premiere replays. Also replays earlier in the morning.
Discovery Channel continues with “Shark Week.”
E! has the five part 101 Juiciest Hollywood Hookups.
History Channel has fives episodes of Ancient Discoveries that play twice today.
Oxygen has eight hours of Snapped today.
Sci Fi has seven episodes of The X-Files early.