Tonight is the season finale of American Inventor, where the winner will be named. After that you will find The Nine, as ABC burns of its remaining unaired episodes. For those who may have missed an episode from one of the cable nets over the last few days, there are plenty of replays tonight to catch you back up.
Damages (MyNetworkTV): Repeats. The first two episodes of this FX original series starring Glenn Close gets a run on the corporate little sister broadcast network, MyNetworkTV. This is a very good show and worth checking out if you haven’t already. Read the review of the “Pilot” episode, which is available for free at , or find your local affiliate station.
The Nine (ABC): New. ABC starts burning off the rest of the 13 episodes that have yet to air. Tonight, eight of the nine have to relive the events when they are interviewed by the DA’s office. Lizzie finds out about Jeremy and Franny.
The King of Queens (CBS): Repeats. Two episodes from this past final season replay.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. Two children have been murdered in a small town in just the last two weeks and the team investigates. When you see who unsub is, it will make you sick.
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. A man is found dead in the park wearing medieval armor and the team investigates.
Feasting on Asphalt (Food Network): Repeat. Part 3 of 4 has Alton Brown cruising down route 66 and making coffee at 1400 feet. The last part plays tomorrow night. Feasting on Asphalt 2 begins on Saturday, August 4th.
Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): New. Two episodes play tonight and in the first Janine steals from the Paynes. In the second, Calvin plans on throwing a party.
Rescue Me (FX): New. The episode is titled “Seven.” Runs 63 minutes and plays again later.
- The Kill Point (Spike): Repeat. Sunday night’s episode, “No Meringue,” replays.
- Last Comic Standing (NBC): New. The 10 remaining are paired up to take on the heckle challenge and one comic wins a spot at a comedy festival.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Ladies Room,” replays.
- World Poker Tour (Travel Channel): New. See some action from the final table of Foxwoods Poker Classic. Runs two hours.
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball with the New York Mets at the Milwaukee Brewers.
- ESPN2 has Wednesday Night Fights with a featherweight bout scheduled for 12 rounds.
- The 4400 (USA): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “Till We Have Built Jerusalem,” replays.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Jesus, Mary and Joe Cocker,” replays. Runs 65 minutes.
- Heartland (TNT): Repeat. Monday’s episode, “A Beautiful Day,” replays.
- My Boys (TBS): Repeats. Monday night’s episodes, “The Promise of a New Season” and “Off Day,” replay.
- Who Wants to Be a Superhero? (USA): Repeat. The second season premiere replays on Sci Fi’s sister cable net.
Bravo has six episodes of Top Chef tonight.
Discovery Channel continues with “Shark Week.”
Sci Fi has seven episodes of Roswell early.
VH1 has six episodes of I Love the ‘90s: Part Deux.