Tonight is the premiere of the TNT miniseries The Company. Thus adding to the glut of available options one has on a Sunday night. This is the type of night that could make your TiVo keel over dead from exhaustion. Also, tonight on The CW is the premiere of a new hidden camera type show called Schooled where students in the music department of a school are told they have to pass unbelievable tests or their program will be shutdown. The band All-American Rejects plays for them as their reward for being duped. Check out the TV marathons list, as it includes a few good ones, like a whole lot of Scooby-Doo on Cartoon Network.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC): Repeat. A family that had their house destroyed when a plane crashed into it gets a new home by Ty and the team.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): Repeat. Susan is busy calling off her wedding while Gaby is busy moving hers ahead. Runs 61 minutes.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): Repeat. The news of Holly’s daughter gets out and now everyone knows but her.
Family Guy (FOX): Repeats. The first two of four episodes that play tonight have Peter and Lois rediscovering their folk singing roots and more.
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. A man watches a tape of a woman that was murdered in 1989 where the case went cold. He then commits suicide thus giving the detective new direction on the case.
Shark (CBS): Repeat. After a fatal fire in a sweatshop of a big time clothing manufacturer, Sebastian prosecutes the corporation behind it.
Side Order of Life (Lifetime): New. Jenny’s mother makes a surprise visit and Vivy decides to get a tattoo to celebrate finishing her first round of chemo. Plays again later.
The 4400 (USA): New. Members of NTAC and followers of Collier are trapped together and it looks like two won’t make it out alive. Runs 61 minutes and plays again later.
Entourage (HBO): New. Eric has got a new office and now thanks to Vince a new desk to go with it. Meanwhile Ari is dealing with an R&B diva. Runs 30 minutes.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): New. There is controversy when and old friend of Claudia Joy’s returns to the post. Plays again later.
- The Company (TNT): Miniseries Premiere. Chris O’Donnell, Alfred Molina, Michael Keaton and more star in this six-hour miniseries spread out over three Sundays about the beginnings of the Cold War and the CIA and KGB agents that did the spying. Plays three times tonight.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last Tuesday’s episode, “Jesus, Mary and Joe Cocker,” replays. Runs 65 minutes. The “Pilot” episodes is available at iTunes, as a free download.
- The Dead Zone (USA): New. Johnny sees a building explode and everyone is a suspect. Plays again later.
- Fallen (ABC Family): New. The final two hours of this miniseries plays tonight twice and the previous two hours from last night replay right before.
- Iron Chef America (Food Network): New. Chef Tony Liu takes on Iron Chef Mario Batali. Plays again later.
- The Kill Point (Spike): New. A hostage has been accidentally shot and Horst decides that he needs to take another look at his strategy and maybe trust Mr. Wolf. Plays twice.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Marriage of Figaro,” replays.
- State of Mind (Lifetime): New. Ann gets into a fender bender and it may lead to a little romance for her. Plays again later.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. A crepe battle is waged. Plays again later.
- ABC has final round coverage of the Women’s British Open and then X Games 13.
- ESPN has NASCAR racing with the Nextel Cup: Pennsylvania 500 and then later has Sunday Night Baseball with the New York Mets at the Chicago Cubs with Tom Glavine going for career win number 300.
- ESPN2 has MLS action with the Los Angeles Galaxy at the Toronto FC.
- The Kill Point (Spike): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “No Meringue,” replays. This episode also replays earlier in the day.
- Painkiller Jane (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Thanks for the Memories,” replays.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Seven,” replays. Runs 63 minutes.
AMC is playing Chevy Chase movies all day, which includes him hanging with some amigos, wearing many disguises to get a couple of stories and then taking a couple of vacations with his family.
Bravo has seven episodes of Top Chef early.
Cartoon Network has 30 episodes of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Discovery Channel has five episodes of MythBusters.
Discovery Times has 12 episodes of The Prosecutors: In Pursuit of Justice early.
FOX Reality has eight episodes of Solitary.
Lifetime has five of their original movies based on the Nora Roberts novels: Sanctuary, Blue Smoke, Carolina Moon, Montana Sky and Angels Fall.
MTV has six episodes of My Super Sweet Celebration.
Nickelodeon has 15 episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air late.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
TLC has six episodes of Little People, Big World.
Travel Channel is about food all day.
USA has 12 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Women’s Entertainment is all about weddings today, which includes some Bridezillas.
Thank you for having this website. I loved being able to type in “Has Starter Wife been Cancelled” and got even more info than I asked For!!! Kudos to you!