Power of 10 (CBS): New. Drew Carrey tries to give away some more money.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. A serial bomber is terrorizing my hometown of Seattle in this replay from this past season.
The Nine (ABC): New. While it may be the best bet in the third hour of primetime, if you keep watching this show, you are only going to be disappointed when the 13th episode airs and you still don’t know what went on in the bank.
So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. The six remaining dancers pair off and compete in front of guest judge Debbie Allen.
Last Comic Standing (NBC): New. Holy cross promotion, Batman! Tonight the remaining eight comics must try and make six Deal or No Deal models laugh and then the audience votes off two them, the comics, not the models.
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. Mac finds dating the new medical examiner a bit of a challenge. A marriage proposal may have ended in murder.
Feasting on Asphalt 2 (Food Network): Repeat. Alton begins his trip of the Mississippi in search of good eats on the road. This episode plays again later and the next new episode airs Saturday night.
MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. The guys take a look at some famous baseball myths. Plays again later.
Rescue Me (FX): New. Janet wants revenge on Tommy after she finds out what he did with her baby. Runs 63 minutes and plays again later.
- Dinner: Impossible (Food Network): New. A meal for 600 students must be prepared in a short period of time. Plays again later.
- The Kill Point (Spike): Repeat. Last Sunday night’s episode, “Pro Patria,” replays.
- The Knights of Prosperity (ABC): New. Two episodes play tonight in the second half hour of the first and second hours of primetime, as ABC burns off the remaining unaired episodes.
- Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): New. Two new episodes play tonight with a case of mistaken identity in the first one and getting called to jury duty in the second one.
- World Poker Tour (Travel Channel): New. Watch the action from the final table at the WPT World Poker Championship. Runs two hours.
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball with the Atlanta Braves at the New York Mets.
- ESPN2 has Wednesday Night Fights with a cruiserweight bout scheduled for 12 rounds.
- The 4400 (USA): Repeat. Last Sunday night’s episode, “No Exit,” replays.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “And My Paralyzing Fear of Death,” replays. Runs 61 minutes.
- Heartland (TNT): Repeat. Monday’s episode, “As We Are So Wonderfully Done With Each Other,” replays.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Marriage of Figaro,” replays.
- My Boys (TBS): Repeat. Monday’s episode, “Ethics,” replays.
Bravo has seven episodes of Top Chef tonight.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Stephen King’s Kingdom Hospital starting early.
VH1 has the five part special 100 Greatest Songs of the ‘80s.