Last week, The Company on TNT debuted with 2.9 million total viewers. This is the lowest debut numbers for a show on TNT this summer. Why so low? Well, they played it on Sunday night where its competition was Side Order of Life and State of Mind on Lifetime, The 4400 on USA, The Kill Point on Spike and the final installment of the Fallen miniseries on ABC Family. Sunday nights, on cable, have become pretty crowded with lots of good quality shows, all of which have been on for at least a few weeks. How many people are going to switch up their established Sunday night viewing habits for a three-week miniseries? Well, not that many, as it turns out. Also, today you can find the new Flash Gordon replaying in the early evening on Sci Fi Channel.
The Simpsons (FOX): Repeat. Bart is playing little league while Homer gets a job as a salesman.
American Dad (FOX): Repeat. Stan joins Steve at refugee camp and starts an Olympic games between them and another across the river.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): Repeat. Susan finally decides between Ian and Mike, well, not really, but at least for the time being she has. Runs 61 minutes.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): Repeat. Nora invites William’s illegitimate daughter to a family dinner and sparks fly between the siblings regarding the new edition.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC): Repeat. A woman and her visually impaired husband get their home rebuilt by Ty and the team.
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. In 1982, a baby was thought to have died of SIDS, but when the baby’s older brother thinks he had something to do with it, Lily reopens the case.
Shark (CBS): Repeat. A black girl was hit after leaving a party in a wealthy white neighborhood and Stark and his team are in charge of prosecuting the case.
Side Order of Life (Lifetime): Jenny has a date with a mysterious man, while Rick gets a bit jealous when he sees Vivy out with a colleague. Plays again later.
The 4400 (USA): New. Richard reunites with his daughter Isabelle in Promise City. Runs 61 minutes and plays again later.
Entourage (HBO): New. Eric collides with actress Anna Ferris while Turtle is planning a party and Mrs. Ari gets back on her old soap opera. Runs 30 minutes.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): New. General Grayson and his wife visit Fort Marshall and Lenore continues trying to sabotage Claudia Joy. Plays again later.
- The Company (TNT): New. The next two hours of the six-hour miniseries plays tonight with Jack getting captured while helping Hungarian rebels and then four years later tries to help with the overthrow of Castro in Cuba. Plays three times tonight.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last Tuesday’s episode, “And My Paralyzing Fear of Death,” replays. Runs 62 minutes.
- The Dead Zone (USA): New. Johnny contemplates telling the truth, but will she understand. Plays again later.
- Iron Chef America (Food Network): New. Chef Alexandra Guarnaschelli takes on Iron Chef Cat Cora. Plays again later.
- The Kill Point (Spike): New. Mr. Wolf and Horst both get surprise visits by family members while Horst and his team also interrogate one of Mr. Wolf’s old platoon mates. Plays twice.
- State of Mind (Lifetime): New. Ann tries to figure out how to tell Taj that his overachieving daughter may have an eating disorder. Plays again later.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. A ribeye battle is waged. Plays again later.
- CBS has coverage of the final round of the PGA Championship golf tournament with Tiger Woods leading by three strokes after the first three rounds.
- ESPN has NASCAR racing with the Nextel Cup: Centurion Boats at the Glen and then later has Sunday Night Baseball with the Atlanta Braves at the Philadelphia Phillies.
- NBC has NFL preseason action with my hometown Seattle Seahawks at the San Diego Chargers.
- TNT has early morning coverage of the PGA Championship.
- The Kill Point (Spike): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Pro Patria,” replays. This episode also replays earlier in the day.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “New Amsterdam,” replays. Replays earlier in the day as well.
- Painkiller Jane (Sci Fi): Repeat. “The Healer” episode replays.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Solo,” replays. Runs 63 minutes.
MTV has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
MTV2 has 16 episodes of Run’s House.
Spike has seven episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Women’s Entertainment has nine episodes of Bridezillas.