Tonight there is a couple of season finales, with Hell’s Kitchen on FOX and Heartland on TNT. There are also a few premieres tonight, with the season premiere of Weeds and the series premiere of Californication on Showtime, the season premiere of The Hills on MTV and the series premiere of Slacker Cats on ABC Family. Also, the Flash Gordon “Pilot” replays again in the early evening tonight on Sci Fi Channel or you can download it for free right now at iTunes and watch it whenever you want.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Repeat. The gang all recalls their first times in “First Time in New York” when Robin’s younger sister comes for a visit.
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): Repeat. A job that Richard is working on because of Christine’s controlling nature.
Two and a Half Men (CBS): Repeat. Judith’s sister comes for her wedding and Charlie takes a liking to her.
Rules of Engagement (CBS): Repeat. Jeff gets a rise out of a neck massage by Jennifer causing a bit of embarrassment for him.
CSI: Miami (CBS): Repeat. The owners of a Native American casino may be the lead suspects in a scalping case.
So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. This episode was postponed from its normal night do to a preseason football game. Find out which two are being sent home.
Heroes (NBC): Repeat. Hiro uses time to his advantage while in Las Vegas and Claire’s healing ability is tested during a tragedy at the bonfire.
Dateline NBC (NBC): New. Well, it’s a better second choice in the third hour of primetime than a repeat Supernanny over on ABC.
Kyle XY (ABC Family): New. Kyle, Declan and Foss try to figure out how to get into Madacorp and retrieve the ring that Baylin left to Kyle because it looks like it’s the key to open the box Kyle got out of the safe. Plays again late night tomorrow.
The Closer (TNT): New. It is never a good when you get “Blindsided.” Plays again later.
Saving Grace (TNT): New. Grace wants Earl to “Keep Your Damn Wings Off My Nephew.” Plays again late night Thursday.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Truth and Consequences,” replays.
- Californication (Showtime): Series Premiere. David Duchovny stars as a writer who has had his bestseller optioned and filmed for the big screen, but now he has writers block, has to deal with is 13 year old daughter and the fact that his ex has moved on with someone else, as he is still in love with her. Plays again later.
- Good Eats (Food Network): New. Alton does a bit of stewing. Plays again later.
- Heartland (TNT): Season Finale. Dr. Grant delivers the eulogy at his mentor’s funeral and a big problem may have been discovered with a recent transplant. Plays again late night tomorrow.
- My Boys (TBS): New. A big secret is learned about Bobby and Andy helps Stephanie with her finances. Plays again late night Wednesday.
- Unwrapped (Food Network): New. Some really flavorful foods are looked at. Plays again later.
- Weeds (Showtime): Season Premiere. Matthew Modine and Mary-Kate Olsen join the cast as the dope dealing mom now have to deal with a new housing development springing up around a megachurch right next door. Plays again later.
- ESPN has preseason Monday Night Football with the Denver Broncos at the San Francisco 49ers.
- ESPN2 has Monday Night Baseball with the Houston Astros at the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Broken Rules,” replays.
- Monk (USA): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Mr. Monk and the Birds and the Bees,” replays.
- Psych (USA): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “And Down the Stretch Comes Murder,” replays.
E! has the five part series 101 Most Shocking Moments in Entertainment.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Battlestar Galactica early.
VH1 has 8½ hours of The Flavor of Love.