Tonight, State of Mind and Side Order of Life on Lifetime will play only once before the Army Wives season finale, which does replay, and not replay again later as they have been doing thus far. In other small screen news tonight, it is the finales of Big Love on HBO, The Kill Point on Spike, Making the Band on MTV and Scott Baio is 45 … and Single on VH1. Also, FOX has the Teen Choice 2007 awards show with hosts Nick Cannon and Hilary Duff.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC): Repeat. A mother that lost one of her children and her home in 2005 gets a new one courtesy of Ty and the team.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): Repeat. A hostage situation develops at the market and what transpires will leave everyone changed. Runs 61 minutes.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): Repeat. Sarah, Tommy and Kevin set out on a road trip to find out what their father did with the missing company funds. In doing so, they come across an even bigger secret. This is part two of a two-part episode.
Your second best selection on network TV tonight, in the first hour of primetime, is to watch either the beginning, which is the best part of a preseason game anyway, or the end, which isn’t, of the Sunday Night Football game depending on your time zone.
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. A six year old was brutally killed 20 years ago, but with new direction, the case is reopened.
Shark (CBS): Repeat. A decorated black cop and his white partner were involved in a shooting and claim self-defense, but Stark is not so sure and sets out to find what really went down.
State of Mind (Lifetime): New. Ann’s older sister could use a little relationship advice.
The 4400 (USA): New. They finally realize that Tom has been changed and is now the host for someone looking to destroy the 4400. Runs 61 minutes and plays again later.
Entourage (HBO): New. Their trip to Cannes gets delayed and E is unsure about his new client taking a role in Billy’s film. Runs 30 minutes.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): Season Finale. Weapons have been stolen off the post and it is starting to look like a terrorist plot may be under way. Plays again later. Read Review. Last week’s episode replays early today.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last Tuesday’s episode, “A Regular Earl Anthony,” replays. Runs 65 minutes.
- The Dead Zone (USA): New. Johnny’s psychic pal Alex Sinclair, played by Jennifer Finnigan (Close to Home), looks to be in serious danger. Plays again later.
- The Kill Point (Spike): Mini Series Finale. Horst is moving forward on his plan to breach the bank while inside Mr. Rabbit tries taking over inside. Plays twice. The first six hours of the mini series replays leading up to the finale.
- Side Order of Life (Lifetime): New. Jenny’s story this week is interviewing couples that are part of a neurological study of the effects of first love on the brain.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. A muffaletta battle is waged. Plays again later.
- ABC has the championship game between Japan and a U.S. team of the Little League World Series.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball with the Los Angeles Dodgers at the New York Mets with David Wells schedule to make his first appearance for the Dodgers.
- ESPN2 has a WNBA playoff game followed by the Brazil vs. United States at the FIBA Americas Championship.
- NBC has NFL preseason action with the Philadelphia Eagles at the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football.
- NFL Network has preseason games most of the day.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Babylon,” replays. Replays earlier in the day as well.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “High,” replays. Runs 63 minutes.
Bravo has seven hours of Inside the Actors Studio early.
Cartoon Network has 14 episodes of Codename: Kids Next Door today.
FOX Reality has 10 episodes of The Amazing Race.
HGTV has five episodes of Design Star today.
MTV has nine episodes, including the finale, of Making the Band 4.
Nickelodeon has 10 episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air late.
Sci Fi has movies with spiders all day long.
SOAPnet has last week’s five episodes of One Life to Live, General Hospital and Days of our Lives.
Spike has all eight hours of The Kill Point mini series, with the first six hours replaying leading up to the two-hour finale tonight.
Style has eight episodes of The Biggest Loser starting early.
TLC has seven episodes of Miami Ink followed by three episodes of LA Ink that then replay.
Travel Channel has shows about Las Vegas all day long.
WE has 10 episodes of Bridezillas.