Power of 10 (CBS): New. Drew Carrey and a bunch of polls questions that people have to guess the right way about.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. A young man makes contact with Dr. Reid and he thinks that he may be a serial killer in the making.
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. Joey Lawrence guests as a serial killer who is let go after his arresting officer gets sent to jail.
According to Jim (ABC): Repeats. Two episodes play. In the first, Jim goes to anger management. In the second, Andy finds Jim’s missing wedding ring with a metal detector. Or, you could watch the equally bad ‘Til Death reruns on FOX. Man, I can’t wait for the new season to start.
Bones (FOX): Repeat. Brennan heads to Florida alone after Booth gets his gun taken away for shooting an ice cream truck clown.
Dateline NBC (NBC): New. Well, it is this or Primetime. Did I mention, how much I can’t wait for the fall season to start?
Feasting on Asphalt 2 (Food Network): Repeat. Last Saturday’s episode with Alton and the gang leaving their bikes behind for a trip on the mighty Mississippi River. Plays again later.
MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. The guys put some superheroes from Marvel Comics to the test. Plays again later.
Rescue Me (FX): New. Tommy and Beth go on a date and Tommy’s dad tells him about his childhood. Runs 62 minutes and plays twice.
- Dinner: Impossible (Food Network): New. A menu for a high-end fashion show needs to be created and delivered on time. Plays again later.
- The Kill Point (Spike): Repeat. The two hour finale replays, which didn’t come to as satisfying and ending as I would have hoped, but it was still a pretty good eight hours overall.
- Last Comic Standing (NBC): New. The final four perform after one is sent home.
- Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): New. Part one and two of a two-part episode play.
- ESPN2 has Wednesday Night Baseball with the Boston Red Sox at the New York Yankees followed later by second round action from the FIBA Americas Championship.
- USA has more action form the first and second rounds of the U.S. Open tennis tournament.
- Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Infestation,” replays.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Babylon,” replays.
Bravo has 14 episodes of Top Chef.
Nickelodeon has 15 episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air late.
VH1 has 16 episodes of Hogan Knows Best.