Tonight is the season finales of The Girls Next Door on E! and Entourage and Flight of the Conchords on HBO. Also, tonight find the FOX Fall Preview 2007 show, with host Wayne Brady, giving you a look at their new and returning shows for the fall. Now that Army Wives has finished up its first season, State of Mind moves into that timeslot on Lifetime tonight, with Side Order of Life preceding it, as the “Pilot” episode of both shows replay tonight, with new episodes next Sunday. Because of U.S. Open tennis coverage on USA, The 4400 and The Dead Zone will return with new episodes next Sunday night, as well.
The Simpsons (FOX): Repeat. Bart and Lisa are after some cardboard boxes and Grampa moves in with Selma.
The Simpsons (FOX): Repeat. Homer becomes part of the paparazzi after he gets a celebrity shot by accident that is of a scandalous nature.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): Repeat. The third season finale replays with Bree returning for Gaby’s wedding and Gaby finding out some shocking news. Runs 61 minutes.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC): Repeat. The first season finale replays with Justin trying to spend time with each of his siblings and mother before he has to head off to war again.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC): Repeat. A single mother who bought a fixer upper that has had all kinds of problems gets a little help from Ty and the team.
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. A longshoreman was murdered back in 2005 after he got in the middle of a human trafficking ring. Lily and the team reopen the case.
Shark (CBS): Repeat. A real estate developer that is not thought highly of is found dead. Stark prosecutes the case. A bodyguard is hired to look after Julie.
Food Network Challenge (Food Network): Repeat. In “Fantasy Food Sculptures” contestants start with 100 pounds of fruit and turn it into an art piece. Plays again later.
Side Order of Life (Lifetime): Repeat. The “Pilot” episode replays. Read Review.
Entourage (HBO): Season Finale. The guys have finally made it to Cannes and are trying to sell their film. Runs 35 minutes.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “Cycle,” replays. Runs 62 minutes.
- Saturday Night Live in the ‘80s: Lost and Found (NBC): Repeat. Interviews with Jon Lovitz, Kevin Nealon, Billy Crystal, Dana Carvey and more and clips of the show are shown. Runs two hours.
- State of Mind (Lifetime): Repeat. The “Pilot” episode replays. Read Review.
- ABC has Game 2 of the WNBA Eastern Conference Finals.
- CBS has tennis coverage of the men’s third and women’s fourth rounds of the U.S. Open.
- ESPN has NASCAR racing with the Busch Series: Sharp AQUOS 500.
- ESPN2 has Sunday Night Baseball with the Texas Ranges at the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
- NFL Network has preseason football games all day.
- USA has U.S. Open coverage later in the day.
- Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): Repeat. The episode, “Infestation,” from two weeks ago replays.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Red in the Face,” replays. A marathon of the season so far plays earlier in the day.
- The Murder of Princess Diana (Lifetime): Released 2007. Based on the theories presented in the Noel Botham book of the same name, a fictional reporter gets caught up in the investigation of the crash that killed Princess Diana. If you like grassy knoll type conspiracies, then you might like this movie. Read Review. Runs two hours.
A&E has six episodes of Crossing Jordan followed by 12 hours of The Sopranos.
AMC has the seven episodes of their new show Mad Men.
BBC America has five episodes of Doctor Who early and later 10 episodes of How Clean is Your House?
Bravo has six episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Cartoon Network has 6½ hours of Tom & Jerry.
Court TV has five episodes of Inside.
FOX Reality has 20 hours of Paradise Hotel.
GSN has seven episodes of Without Prejudice?
History Channel has seven episodes of The Universe.
MTV has eight episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Nickelodeon has 15 episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air late.
Spike has 5½ hours of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
SOAPnet has last week’s five episodes of One Life to Live, General Hospital and Days of our Lives.
Style has eight episodes of Clean House.
TLC has 10 episodes of Flip That House with the last four replaying again.
Travel Channel has six episodes of Into Alaska With Jeff Corwin followed by 10 episodes of John Ratzenberger’s Made in America and then eight of those episodes replay again.
TV One has 14 episodes of In the House.
VH1 has 8 ½ hours of The Flavor of Love.
WE has five episodes of Bridezillas.