Tonight you will find the season premieres of Lincoln Heights on ABC Family, The Contender on ESPN and Rachael Ray’s Tasty Travels on Food Network. Also, on Food Network tonight, is the series premiere of Have Fork, Will Travel. From the people behind Cops, comes Jail, which also has its series premiere tonight on MyNetworkTV. In season finale news, The Bill Engvall Show on TBS and Flipping Out on Bravo have theirs tonight.
Bones (FOX): Repeat. Brennan’s father makes a surprise appearance while she and Booth are investigating “The Killer in the Concrete.” Do you remember Vanished from last season? It was cancelled by FOX and had an ending that left quite a bit of details left to be pondered. It looks like a more conclusive ending to the mystery on that show will come on the upcoming season of Bones. Somehow the mysteries left hanging will come into play with a case that Brennan and Booth are investigating. What do you think of a crossover episode with a show that has already been cancelled?
House (FOX): Repeat. A photographer of the famous collapses during a photo shoot and is brought into the hospital. Cameron and Chase’s relationship comes out into the open.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. The director meets with an informant that gets killed, so Gibbs and the team investigate the case.
Power of 10 (CBS): New. Drew Carrey gives away more money, if people can guess the right percentage range of responses to poll questions.
The Biggest Loser (NBC): New. Special Episode: “Did They Keep the Weight Off?” See how contestants from the first three season of the show are doing now. The fourth season begins next week, Tuesday, September 11th.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. A woman has died and the detectives think that it may have been a professional hit.
Lincoln Heights (ABC Family): Season Premiere. The first day of school is upon the Sutton children and a riot breaks out in Lincoln Heights. Plays twice and then again Friday. A marathon consisting of nine episodes from last season plays leading up to the premiere.
Eureka (Sci Fi): New. Carter has a disappearing problem, as an invisibility experiment that has been abandoned starts to cause problems. Plays again later. The episode from a couple weeks ago, “Family Reunion,” replays right before this one.
Damages (FX): New. Patty is now after Gregory to find out what he knows about the stock sale. Runs 63 minutes. Plays twice and then again later.
- The Bill Engvall Show (TBS): Season Finale. Bill doesn’t like his daughter’s new boyfriend and Susan gets a bit tipsy during karaoke. Plays again later.
- The Closer (TNT): Repeat. Part one of the third season finale replays, where Brenda and the team investigate a high profile case and Brenda has to take the stand after not being able to get a confession. Another great episode and I can’t wait to see how it ends next week.
- Glutton For Punishment (Food Network): New. Bob makes an attempt to work the breakfast line at a busy restaurant. Plays again later.
- Have Fork, Will Travel (Food Network): Series Premiere. Zane Lamprey, a comedian and lover of food, travels the world sampling what other cultures have to offer. Plays again later.
- Rachael Ray’s Tasty Travels (Food Network): Season Premiere. The Mayan Riviera in Mexico is visited. Plays again later.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. A pie battle is waged. Plays again later.
- USA has action from the U.S. Open tennis tournament most of the day.
- Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): Repeat. “Infestation” from two weeks ago replays.
- Kyle XY (ABC Family): Repeat. The midseason summer finale, “Leap of Faith,” replays.
- Who Wants to Be a Superhero? (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode replays.
ABC Family has nine season one episodes of Lincoln Heights leading up to the season two premiere.
Bravo has five episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County today followed by five hours of Kathy Griffin programming.
Nickelodeon has 16 episodes of Home Improvement late.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Roswell early.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.
VH1 has the five part 100 Greatest Kid Stars tonight.