Most Outrageous Moments (NBC): Repeat. See sports mishaps, cuddly dangerous animals and kids that are clumsy.
NBC Primetime Preview (NBC): Special. Greg Grunberg hosts and interviews various cast members from NBC’s new fall shows, plus plenty of clips. Or, you can watch it online anytime.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (USA): Repeat. Doris Roberts (Everybody Loves Raymond) guests as a prominent socialite that is killed. Goren and Eames investigate.
Medium (NBC): Repeat. Jason Priestly (Beverly Hills, 90210) guests as a man convicted of murder by Devalos with the help of Allison, but she continues to have dreams after it is done.
U.S. Open Women’s Final (CBS): New. It is Justine Henin vs. Svetlana Kuznetsova in the Women’s Final tonight. Scheduled for an 8:00 p.m. ET start and will run about two hours. Henin beat both the Williams sisters to get to the final.
48 Hours Mystery (CBS): Repeat. Cops deal with a clever killer.
Feasting on Asphalt 2 (Food Network): Repeat. Last week’s episode replays. Also find the previous four playing right before this one.
Feasting on Asphalt 2 (Food Network): Season Finale. Atlon and the gang end their journey up the Mississippi tonight with some Lutefisk and a royal smorgasbord. Plays again later. The previous five episodes of the season replay leading up to tonight’s finale.
Trading Spaces: Design Destinations (TLC): Special. See some of the obscure and exotic locations that the show has left its mark. Plays again later.
- Custody (Lifetime): Premiere. This attempt at a tearjerker about a widower dad, who may lose his 13-year-old daughter when the bio-dad suddenly appears and wants her back, is not that good. It stars Kay Panabaker (Summerland) as the daughter, Rob Morrow (Numb3rs) as the dad who has raised her since his wife and her mother died six years ago and James Denton (Desperate Housewives) as bio-dad that all of a sudden wants custody of his biological daughter. It is a bit schizo in the way the story unfolds. Based on the book Figures of Echo by Mary Herczog. Plays again Monday night.
- ABC has college football games early and then NASCAR racing with the Nextel Cup: Chevy Rock & Roll 400 later in the evening.
- CBS has the Men’s Semifinals and then later in primetime the Women’s Final at the U.S. Open tennis tournament.
- ESPN has college football followed by Game 2 of the WNBA Finals between the Detroit Shock and the Phoenix Mercury followed by more college football with Notre Dame at Penn State and then Virginia Tech at LSU.
- ESPN2 has college football games all day.
- FOX has MLB action with FOX Saturday Baseball.
- FOX Sports has college football games, which in my neck of the woods in the Northwest includes the Boise State Broncos at my Washington Huskies.
- NBC has the third round of the BMW Championship golf tournament.
- Versus has BYU at UCLA followed by Wisconsin at UNLV in college football action.
- The 4400 (USA): Repeats. Four episodes from this season replay.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. This is the one from last season with host Peyton Manning and musical guest Carrie Underwood.
Bravo has nine episodes of The Biggest Loser starting early.
Cartoon Network has seven hours of Pokemon today.
Disney Channel has eight hours of Hannah Montana.
Food Network has all six episodes of Feasting on Asphalt 2: The River Run with Alton Brown, which includes tonight’s season finale.
MTV has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
MTV2 has 10 episodes of Rob & Big.
Travel Channel has six episodes of 1000 Places to See Before You Die tonight.
USA has five episodes of The Dead Zone from this season early.
VH1 has the five part series 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders.