Deal or No Deal premieres on NBC with special $1 million episodes tonight and Wednesday, but its regular time period debuts will take place on Wednesday, September 26th and Friday, September 28th. Over on FOX is the season premiere of Prison Break and the series premiere of K-Ville. Inside the Actors Studio has its season premiere tonight on Bravo as well. In season finale news, Saving Grace on TNT and Slacker Cats on ABC Family have theirs. There is also a special episode of The Singing Bee on NBC tonight. Except for The CW, everything else on Monday nights premieres next week, September 24th. For more on the fall season, check out the Ultimate Guide to the Fall 2007 TV Schedule. Or, if you haven’t already, get a Printable Primetime Schedule and see what your favorite shows will be up against and when they premiere.
Prison Break (FOX): Season Premiere. The boys are back and back in prison. This time in an unregulated Panamanian prison, where Michael is searching for a mysterious inmate in the sewers. Meanwhile, Lincoln is on the outside and looking for Sara.
K-Ville (FOX): Series Premiere. A group of cops try to take back New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Read review. Plays again tomorrow night.
Heroes (NBC): Repeat. The first season finale, “How to Stop an Exploding Man,” replays. Season two begins next week in its normal second hour of primetime slot.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Repeat. The season two finale, “Something Blue,” replays. Season three premieres next Monday.
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): Repeat. The season finale, “Frasier,” replays. The Big Bang Theory debuts in this timeslot next week.
Two and a Half Men (CBS): Repeat. The season four finale, “Prostitutes and Gelato,” replays. Season five begins next week.
Rules of Engagement (CBS): Repeat. The season one finale, “Jeff’s Wooby,” replays. Season two premieres next week.
CSI: Miami (CBS): Repeat. The season five finale, “Born to Kill,” replays. Season six starts next week.
Inside the Actors Studio (Bravo): Season Premiere. Charlie Sheen is interviewed. I wonder what his favorite curse word is? Plays again later.
Unwrapped (Food Network): New. Some “Gargantuan Goodies” are profiled. Plays again later. A repeat episode about “King Sized” treats follows.
Saving Grace (TNT): Season Finale. “A Language of Angels” is the episode. Holly Hunter is just a tiny little thing, but creates a huge presence on screen. Plays again late night Thursday. Next Monday in late night is the “Pilot,” as it looks like the season will begin replaying.
- Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (Travel Channel): New. A trip to South Carolina is taken.
- ESPN has Monday Night Football with the Washington Redskins at the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “False Flag,” replays. Lucy Lawless (Xena: Warrior Princess) guest stars.
- The Closer (TNT): Repeat. The season three premiere, “Homewrecker,” replays, as it looks like the season will be replaying on Monday nights.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. The season premiere, “The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby,” and another episode, “The Gang Gets Invincible,” from last Thursday night replay.
- Monk (USA): Repeat. The summer season finale from last Friday, “Mr. Monk Is up All Night,” replays.
- Psych (USA): Repeat. The summer season finale from last Friday, “Bounty Hunters!,” replays. Kevin Sorbo (Hercules: The Legendary Journeys) guest stars.
E! replays their two-hour Live From the Red Carpet: The 2007 Primetime Emmy Awards arrival pre-show five times today.
TV Guide Channel replays their Emmy Awards pre-shows all day.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of BeastMaster early.
Heroes was robbed by the Emmys
Lucy Lawless was great in Burn Notice. She should be on TV more often…but more preferably, films.