The CW has this past week’s Gossip Girl episode, “Dare Devil,” which replays before a new CW Now tonight and a replay of the Aliens in America “Pilot” right after it, in the timeslot of the cancelled Online Nation.
Life is Wild (The CW): New. Katie goes to a singing audition, the Clarkes have their first guests over and Jessie finds a job.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): New. Wisteria Lane has another new couple move in. Edie finds out that she has a guest of her own, which doesn’t work out to well for Carlos. Runs 62 minutes.
Brother & Sisters (ABC): New. Kitty and Sarah try to have a nice spa weekend, but these are the Walkers, so things don’t go as planned. Rebecca is worried about how fast Justin seems to be recovering.
Viva Laughlin (CBS): New. The show premiered on Thursday night, but this will be its regular day and time, well, at least until it gets cancelled. So far, the premiere was the lowest rated new scripted show on the big four networks. Still haven’t watched the first episode yet. Did you watch, what did you think?
Cold Case (CBS): New. The detectives find that an unknown victim was really a grafter that had a partner and lots of angry people that she swindled.
Shark (CBS): New. Danny wants to look for an alternate suspect in a bombing, even though the guy they have has all but confessed.
Food Network Challenge (Food Network): Repeat. Contestants try to impress the judges with Halloween themed cakes and candies. Plays again later.
Dexter (Showtime): New. Dexter has to deal with a possible mistake he made when discarding his victims and Rita’s mom comes for a visit. Plays again later. Read review.
Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO): New. Larry is having trouble with his TiVo and it is causing strife in the marriage.
- Brotherhood (Showtime): New. Rose is trying to cause problems for her sons. Tommy and Dana are seeing more of each other. Plays again later.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. Last Tuesday’s episode, “There’s No ‘We’ Anymore,” replays. Runs 64 minutes. Season finale is this Tuesday night.
- Iron Chef America (Food Network): New. Iron Chef Mario Batali faces off against Chef Charles Clark. Plays again later.
- Nature of the Beast (ABC Family): Premiere. This ABC Family Original is part of their 13 Nights of Halloween. It is the comic tale of a woman that finds out the man she is about to marry is also a werewolf that stars Eddie Kaye Thomas (‘Til Death), Autumn Reeser (The O.C.), and Eric Mabius (Ugly Betty). Runs two hours and plays twice tonight and again on Wednesday night. Watch the trailer.
- The Next Iron Chef (Food Network): New. The chefs get to pick a secret ingredient. Plays again later. Last week’s episode replays earlier in the day.
- ABC has NASCAR racing with the Nextel Cup: Subway 500.
- CBS has NFL action.
- ESPN has Sunday Night College Football with Southern Mississippi at Marshall.
- FOX has NFL action that includes the St. Louis Rams at my Seattle Seahawks and Game 7 of the American League Championship Series with the Boston Red Sox at the Cleveland Indians.
- NBC has Sunday Night Football with the Pittsburgh Steelers at the Denver Broncos.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. Last Thursday’s two episodes, “Mac Is a Serial Killer” and “Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare,” both replay. Runs 65 minutes.
- Life (USA): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “What They Saw,” replays.
Bravo has seven episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Cartoon Network has six 90-minute Scooby-Doo movies.
Discovery Times has eight episodes of The New Detectives.
MTV has nine hours of So You Think You Can Dance episodes.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of Snapped early.
Sci Fi has movie all day as part of their 13 Days of Halloween.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.
Style has five episodes of Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?
TLC has seven episodes of The Real Estate Pros.
USA has 12 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
WE has six episodes of Rich Bride, Poor Bride followed by six episodes of Platinum Weddings.