Next Friday, November 2nd, 20/20 and Men in Trees will be swapping timeslots. Men in Trees will now begin the night and be followed by Women’s Murder Club and then 20/20.
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Haunt You Everyday,” replays.
Friday Night Lights (NBC): New. Riggins and Street are headed for Mexico. Lyla tries to give a helping hand to a Dillon newcomer. Coach Taylor makes a big decision about his coaching career.
Numb3rs (CBS): New. Wealthy people are being robbed and charities are receiving their stuff as donations. The team investigates.
Deal or No Deal (NBC): New. A motorcycle cop from Massachusetts takes a shot at winning the million dollars.
Women’s Murder Club (ABC): New. Lindsay is pondering the idea of getting back in the dating game. Jill invites trouble when she the teenage daughter of a murder victim.
Men in Trees (ABC): New. Lynn has left town and everyone is just assuming that Jack and Marin will get back together. Annie and Patrick are having some trouble with planning their wedding. The show moves up a couple hours to the first hour of primetime starting next Friday night.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeat. Ever wanted to know the best way to cook porkbelly in a junkyard, well here’s your chance. Plays again later.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Repeat. Some seaside eateries are visited. Plays again later.
Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): New. Flash is stuck on a Mongo chain gang, while Baylin and Dale deal with delivering a deviate. Runs 62 minutes and plays again later. Watch for part four of the six-part Razor Flashback two-minute episode during Flash Gordon. Watch Razor Flashback 3 from last week, as we finally got a little action.
Stargate Atlantis (Sci Fi): New. Some human rogues capture Sheppard and they want him to help steal a Lantian ship. Plays again later. Sci Fi has renewed the show for a fifth season.
- Las Vegas (NBC): New. Cooper, played by Tom Selleck, is shadowing Sam while she tries to land a big whale. Piper is trying to scare her coworkers by dressing up in different costumes. Roger Mosley and Larry Manetti, who were on Magnum, P.I. with Selleck, guest star.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (USA): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Smile,” replays.
- Monk (USA): Repeat. The “Mr. Monk and the Bad Girlfriend” episode replays.
- Moonlight (CBS): New. Mick searches for a young vampire who is feeding on young women he meets online. CBS has ordered four more scripts of the show. Hopefully, they will entail stories that don’t have the vampire-hero having to be saved in every episode.
- Paula’s Party (Food Network): New. Paula throws a “Cowboy Party.” Plays again later.
- Rachael Ray’s Tasty Travels (Food Network): New. Rachael takes a trip to Martha’s Vineyard. Plays again later.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. A 42-year-old gets the makeover treatment. Plays again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader preseason NBA action with the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Boston Celtics followed by the Sacramento Kings at the Los Angeles Lakers.
- ESPN2 has Friday Night College Football with Boise State at Fresno State.
- Blood Ties (Lifetime): New. Vicki keeps repeating the day over and over after she wakes up at 5:55 p.m.
Bravo has seven hours of Work Out early.
E! has the five-part 101 Biggest Celebrity Oops.
MTV has 10 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Spike has five episodes of Disorderly Conduct: Video on Patrol.
VH1 has the five-part 100 Greatest Teen Stars.