Tonight, ABC Family has the season finale of Lincoln Heights, Bravo has the season premiere of The Real Housewives of Orange County and ESPN has the live season finale of The Contender.
The Singing Bee has been pulled by NBC for the time being and The Biggest Loser will now run two hours. ABC has put the Cashmere Mafia series premiere on hold. It was scheduled to debut Tuesday, November 27th and will now probably show up on the schedule sometime next year. The season finale of Dancing With the Stars, which is scheduled to air on the same night, will expand to two hours to fill the void for that week.
Bones (FOX): New. A Jeffersonian intern is found in the incinerator and the team thinks that one of their colleagues might be responsible. Booth helps Cam out at a family get-together by posing as her boyfriend.
House (FOX): New. A CIA agent is dying of an unknown illness and they recruit House to try and figure out what it is. Meanwhile, Foreman is getting resistance to his judgment from the remaining fellowship candidates.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): New. It looks like a copycat serial killer is on the loose.
NCIS (CBS): New. Gibbs helps a childhood friend of his deceased daughter and it takes him on a journey into his past.
The Unit (CBS): New. Grey is injured and Jonas and Williams try to save him by performing emergency surgery in the field.
Boston Legal (ABC): New. Denny fires an associate for being too big. Alan tries a case and goes for temporarily insane as the defense. On November 20th, Boston Legal will take the week off for a special episode of The Bachelor and then return on December 4th.
Lincoln Heights (ABC Family): Season Finale. Charles gets in a car accident. A gang member threatens Tay and Eddie tries to protect him.
Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. Mike learns about creating artificial underwater reefs. Plays again later.
Nip/Tuck (FX): New. Sean and Christian get a chance to see what the glamorous side of fame entails. Julia comes for a visit. Runs 62 minutes and plays twice.
- Eureka (Sci Fi): Repeats. Two episodes replay tonight. In “Try, Try Again” an ever growing force field is accidentally turned on. In “Games People Play” Carter seems to be in a parallel universe after he gets conked on the head.
- Two Dudes Catering (Food Network): New. The dudes cater a fashion photo shoot. Plays again later.
- ESPN has The Contender finale with a live broadcast of the final fight.
- ESPN2 has college football with Central Michigan at Western Michigan.
- Versus has NHL action with the New York Rangers at the New York Islanders.
- Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Secrets and Lies,” replays.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. Last Thursday’s episode, “The Gang Gets Whacked,” replays. Runs 58 minutes.
Bravo has 14 episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County leading up to tonight’s season premiere, which plays three times.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Jake 2.0 early.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.