The Simpsons (FOX): New. Milhouse has to become a man, when he thinks his parents have died. Homer is having trouble remembering details about Marge.
King of the Hill (FOX): New. Hank and Peggy wants to go out on the town, so Cotton volunteers to watch Bobby.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): New. Victor wants to know about Gaby’s affair with Carlos. Bree thinks Mike is addicted to drugs and tells Susan. Runs 61 minutes.
Brother & Sisters (ABC): New. Justin is forced to face is addiction. Kitty and Robert decide to move forward with a new perspective.
Life is Wild (The CW): New. It’s boys against girls in a soccer match and tension builds between Katie and Oliver over her playing skills.
Cold Case (CBS): New. The search for a serial killer is on when the bodies of four kids are found in a storage unit.
Shark (CBS): New. A serial sniper is killing people on the freeways and the mayor wants him caught fast.
Weeds (Showtime): Repeat. Monday’s episode, “Risk,” replays twice.
Dexter (Showtime): New. Dexter gets his manifesto published, which creates chaos for the task force. Lila is becoming a problem for Dexter and his personal life. Plays again later.
Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO): Season Finale. Larry uses the opportunity afforded him at a bat mitzvah to clear up some disturbing rumors. Runs 30 minutes.
- Brotherhood (Showtime): New. Tommy is having problems with he re-election. Colin takes Kath to a clinic. Plays again later.
- The Next Iron Chef (Food Network): Season Finale. The final two compete and then the winner will be selected. Plays again later. The first five parts replay leading up to tonight’s episode.
- Nip/Tuck (FX): Repeat. The season premiere episode, “Joyce and Shannon Monroe,” replays. Runs 62 minutes.
- ABC has NASCAR racing with the Nextel Cup: Checker Auto Parts 500.
- CBS has NFL games.
- FOX has NFL action including the game of the day with the Dallas Cowboys at the New York Giants.
- NBA TV has the Detroit Pistons at my Seattle Supersonics.
- NBC has Sunday Night Football with the Indianapolis Colts at the San Diego Chargers.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. Last Thursday’s episodes, “Bums: Making a Mess All Over the City” and “Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody’s Ass,” both replay.
Bravo has seven episodes of Project Runway.
Discovery Channel has eight episodes of Man vs. Wild.
ESPN2 has five episodes of the 2007 World Series of Poker.
Food Network has the first five parts of The Next Iron Chef, leading up to tonight’s finale.
MTV has eight episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
TLC has eight episodes of Jon & Kate Plus 8.
TV Land has five hours of M*A*S*H episodes tonight.