Tonight, TBS has the series premiere of Frank TV, which if you watched any of the MLB Playoffs this fall, you probably saw a promo or two hundred of them for the show. ABC has a Bachelor special that runs in the Boston Legal timeslot tonight.
Below you will find info on the number of remaining new episodes before each show runs out because of the WGA strike. Other shows not mentioned below include Reaper with five episodes left, Boston Legal with seven, Carpoolers with seven and Cavemen with eight.
Bones (FOX): New. It look’s like the serial killer from the beginning of the season has struck again and the team investigates. They will have four episodes left after tonight.
House (FOX): New. A magician comes in complaining of heart trouble after an underwater stunt goes bad. House thinks he may be lying to cover up that he nearly drowned during the trick. There will be four remaining completed episodes after tonight.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): New. Two brothers are charged with murdering a young girl and the case looks like it might be connected to ultimate fighting. Should have six more episodes before they run out.
NCIS (CBS): New. The team heads into the woods in search of a survivalist that is wanted in connection with a cold case. Looks like they have four episodes remaining after tonight.
The Unit (CBS): New. Grey is collecting info on gang members he knows from his past that are stealing weapons and explosives, as Bob and Jonas watch and provide backup. One completed episode remains after tonight.
Cane (CBS): New. Alex is forced to step down after Pancho learns of what he has done while in the CEO position at Duque Rum. Should have four episodes remaining.
Eureka (Sci Fi): Repeat. The “EM-C…?” episode replays, where the town is in the hands of an antisocial genius to fix an experiment that goes bad. The “Phoenix Rising” episode replays right before, where people are spontaneously combusting, and the “Sight Unseen” episode replays right after, where Carter is starting to disappear. All episodes of from season two.
Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. Some creepy, slimy and weird animals are worked with. Plays again later.
Nip/Tuck (FX): New. Dawn Budge has some bad luck. Annie and Eden are becoming closer. Runs 62 minutes and plays twice.
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (ABC): Repeat. An unusual feast is had around Charlie’s pingpong table. It is followed by He’s a Bully, Charlie Brown.
- ESPN has two college basketball games from the Maui Invitational.
- ESPN has college football with Middle Tennessee State at Troy followed by college basketball.
- Versus has NHL action.
- Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Stand and Deliver,” replays.
- Frank TV (TBS): Series Premiere. Check out “Franksgiving” on the premiere of this new sketch comedy show starring comedian and impressionist Frank Caliendo. Runs 30 minutes. Plays again late night tomorrow.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. Last Thursday’s episodes including the season finale replay.
A&E has five episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
Bravo has 14 hours of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
E! has the five-part 101 Best Kept Hollywood Secrets.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of Grace Under Fire followed by 10 episodes of Snapped.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Stargate SG-1 early.
Spike TV has seven episodes of V.I.P.
TLC has 14 hours of Miami Ink episodes.