Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town (ABC): Repeat. Fred Astaire voices a mailman that tells why Santa lives in the North Pole and delivers presents once a year.
Private Practice (ABC): New. Sam and Naomi are having trouble defining the direction of their relationship, Dell doesn’t really like where it looks to be headed and Cooper continues his secret affair. Runs 62 minutes.
Dirty Sexy Money (ABC): New. Nick finds out about Simon and Karen. Brian is having trouble with the higher ups in the ministry and is being pushed by his mother to seek advice from Tripp on what to do.
Back to You (FOX): Repeat. The one where Chuck has dinner with his daughter for the first time replays.
‘Til Death (FOX): Repeat. “Four Neighbors and a Funeral” replays tonight, it wasn’t funny the first time, but there isn’t really anything else in the time period worth watching.
Gossip Girl (The CW): New. Serena’s Grandmother CeCe wants her to participate in the debutante ball and also put a wedge between her and Dan. Blair and Nate decide to attend the ball as friends and Chuck is none to happy.
Life (NBC): New. Part two of the episode that began on Monday night, “Dig a Hole, Fill It Up” has Crews continuing to track the man he thinks committed the murders he was put in prison for. Meanwhile, he and Reese are investigating a woman who shot her husband, but all they found is drugs and no weapon at the scene.
Rise of the Video Game (Discovery Channel): New. The history of the video game continues with the rise of 3-D graphics. Plays again later.
MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. The guys test the mythical “Confederate Steam Gun” and the rest of the gang try to beat a lie detector. Plays again later.
Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): New. Tyler Perry appears as his Madea character and comes for a visit at Christmas. This episode is followed by part one of a three-part episode that continues with the next two parts playing next week along with another new episode and a replay of the Madea Christmas episode, “The Wench Who Saved Christmas.” Two new episodes also play before the Christmas episode tonight for a total of four new episodes.
- Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. The “Scared to Death” episode replays, where a psychiatrist is using his patients’ worst fears to kill them.
- Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. Two episodes replay tonight. In the first, Alton whips up some tasty eggnog. In the second, Alton goes over the basics of making cookies. Both replay again later.
- Larry the Cable Guy’s Christmas Spectacular (VH1): New. Larry does Christmas the Blue Collar way with parodies, sketches, interviews and more. It plays again later and another 10 times over the next two weeks.
- Rachael Ray’s Holiday Feast (Food Network): New. Rachael prepares an elegant holiday meal that includes Cornish game hens and pumpkin pie with almond-spiced whipped cream. Plays again later.
- Tin Man (Sci Fi): New. Tonight, part three of three replays. It will also replay next Sunday night, as the whole miniseries will play again. Check out some photos of the cast or watch Beyond the Yellow Brick Road, the Making of Tin Man.
- ESPN has college basketball followed by NBA action with the Los Angeles Lakers at the Denver Nuggets.
- ESPN2 has a college basketball doubleheader.
Bravo has 15 hours of Project Runway episodes.
MTV has 10 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of BeastMaster early.
USA has 19 hours of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit episodes.
VH1 has 10 episodes of Hogan Knows Best tonight.