Men in Trees (ABC): Repeat. The season two premiere episode, “A Tree Goes in Elmo,” replays, where Marin and Cash end up in an arctic cyclone and Jack comes to their rescue.
Moonlight (CBS): New. Josef has had a contract put out on him by someone with a long-standing vendetta against him. While Mick is trying to put a stop to it, he learns something about Josef he didn’t know and sheds some light on why Josef doesn’t think Mick and Beth should be together.
Numb3rs (CBS): New. Someone working for the FBI shoots an agent and then holds everyone else hostage, leaving the team with some very limited options in how to handle it.
It’s a Wonderful Life (NBC): Released 1946. A suicidal man gets a renewed outlook on life after being saved by his guardian angel and given a chance to see what life would have been like with out him. Runs three hours.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeat. Alton puts you through the “School of Hard Nogs.” Plays again later.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Repeat. Guy takes you to a few spots with some truly unique dishes on the menu. Plays again later.
What Not to Wear: Triplets (TLC): New. A set of triplets gets the Clinton and Stacy treatment. Plays again later.
House (USA): Repeat. The season two final episode, “No Reason,” replays, where House gets shot by one of his former patients. The season three premiere episode, “Meaning,” follows.
- Paula’s Party (Food Network): Repeat. A holiday themed episode with guests Chef Robert Irvine (Dinner: Impossible), Amy Grant and a few of the Rockettes. Plays again later.
- Women’s Murder Club (ABC): Repeat. Episode two, “Train in Vain,” replays with the club trying to track the killer of three people on a subway car.
- ESPN has an NBA doubleheader with the Orlando Magic at the Charlotte Bobcats followed by the Los Angeles Lakers at the Golden State Warriors.
- ESPN2 has the NCAA Division I Tournament Final with Delaware vs. Appalachian State.
- Firefly (Sci Fi): Repeats. The first four episodes of the series play in their proper order.
- Nip/Tuck (FX): Repeat. Tuesday’s episode, “Dr. Joshua Lee,” replays.
A&E has five episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
MTV has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Andromeda early.