Tonight, CBS has the season finale of Cane, NBC has the season finale of The Biggest Loser and Duel on ABC and Clash of the Choirs on NBC continues. Over on cable, MTV has the season finale of A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila, TBS has the season finale of Frank TV and TNT has the season finale of Saving Grace.
NCIS (CBS): New. A Muslim Marine is found dead near a mosque that is suspected of recruiting terrorists, but Ducky is refusing to perform an autopsy on his body.
The Unit (CBS): New. Jonas is on his way to London to find out what is going on with a British MI-5 agent and a Russian scientist, but it turns out to be a bit more complicated, as Jonas used to be engaged to the agent’s wife.
Boston Legal (ABC): New. The firm is being sued by people that feel they were misled about the environmentally friendliness of the firm’s offices.
Bones (FOX): Repeat. “The Body in the Book” episode from season two replays, where it looks like someone is using Brennan’s latest book as inspiration for the crimes.
House (FOX): Repeat. The “Act Your Age” episode from last season replays, where a six-year-old girl collapses at daycare and it looks like she has a disease usually found in much older people.
Cane (CBS): Season Finale. Or, more likely, the series finale, but who knows in this wacky writers’ strike addled season. Tonight, Alex finds himself framed for the murder of Joe Samuels and has to investigate it himself to find out what really happened.
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer (Cartoon Network): Repeat. On Christmas Eve grandmother goes missing.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): Repeats. First Bobby competes in a “Cheesecake” battle and then it is the battle of the “Blondies.” Both replay again later.
Saving Grace (TNT): Season Finale. While searching the charred remains of a car, a rape kit and pictures of Graces’s sister are found. Last night’s episode replays right after followed by the season finale replaying twice.
- Nip/Tuck (FX): New. Sean finds out what is going on between Christian and Julia. Kimber and Ram are looking toward the future. Runs 63 minutes and plays twice.
- The Office (TBS): Repeats. The two part “A Benihana Christmas” episode replays, where problems on the party planning committee result in competing parties.
- ESPN has a college basketball doubleheader with Kansas at Georgia Tech followed by Kentucky at Houston.
- NBA TV has the Los Angeles Lakers at the Chicago Bulls.
- Versus has NHL action.
- Frank TV (TBS): Season Finale. Dr. Phil at a Christmas party and Charles Barkley as a talk show host are two of the sketches tonight. Plays again later and again late night Wednesday.
A&E has five episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
Bravo has six episodes of Flipping Out early followed by seven episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
MTV has 13 hours of A Shot of Love With Tila Tequila.
Oxygen has seven hours of The Bad Girls Club episodes early.
Sci Fi has 16 episodes of Tales From the Darkside early.
Spike TV has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.