Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): Repeat. This season’s premiere episode, “Amends,” replays, where Eames’ late husband’s partner is killed and to solve the case they must look into her husband’s murder as well.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. The eighth episode, “Fight,” from this season replays, where two brothers get charged with the murder of a young girl that looks to be connected to ultimate fighting. Gaius Charles (Friday Night Lights) guest-stars.
Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. This season’s premiere episode, “Called Home,” replays, where new detective Cyrus Lupo, played by Jeremy Sisto (Kidnapped, Six Feet Under), is introduced when he returns home from abroad when his brother seemingly commits suicide.
The Terminal (ABC): Released 2004. Tom Hanks plays a man stuck in an airport terminal when the U.S no longer recognizes his country. Catherine Zeta-Jones also stars. Runs three hours.
Office Space (Comedy Central): Released 1999. This is one of the TVaholic’s all-time favorite movies. Ron Livingston (Standoff) plays a guy at a software company that after he stops caring about his job, starts getting noticed and ends up on the fast track. Meanwhile, he and his buddies plot to install a virus that will steal the round-off error from the company’s financial computations and deposit it in their account, as they are all designated for termination. Haven’t seen it in a while. Should probably pull out my DVD and watch it commercial free. Runs two hours.
Saturday Night Live (E!): Repeat. Host Natalie Portman with musical guest Fall Out Boy. Plays again later.
- Husband for Hire (Oxygen): Premiere. Nadine Velazquez (My Name Is Earl) plays a woman that must be married by 25 or forfeit her share of the family fortune, which was a condition in her late mother’s will. Cheesy romantic comedy ensues. Mark Consuelos (All My Children), Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell), Tempestt Bledsoe (The Cosby Show) and Erik Estrada (CHiPs) also star. Runs two hours and plays twice.
- MythBusters (Discovery Channel): Repeat. The season premiere episode from Wednesday night replays. It is part one of a two-part episode, where the guys tests out the gadgets, getaways and guns from the James Bond movies. Plays again later.
- Rachael’s Vacations (Food Network): New. Two new episodes play tonight. First she visits Dublin and then in the second episode she visits Lisbon. Both play again later.
- ABC has college basketball action with Maryland at North Carolina.
- CBS has college basketball action with USC at UCLA.
- ESPN has five college basketball games starting this morning with Villanova at Syracuse followed by Illinois at Purdue then Texas A&M at Kansas State then Clemson at Duke and then the nightcap with Kentucky at Florida.
- ESPN2 has Australian Open tennis coverage with a little college football action thrown in, as they have the East/West Shrine Game tonight.
- NBA TV has the San Antonio Spurs at the Houston Rockets.
- Versus has college basketball action with BYU at Utah.
- House (USA): Repeat. The “Airborne” episode where Cuddy thinks there may be a deadly contagious virus onboard a plane back from Singapore and House must figure out what is going on, as Cuddy is one of the sick passengers.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. The 300th episode celebration replays.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. “The Best of Tracy Morgan” replays.
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): New. Last year’s American Idol winner Jordan Sparks is the guest.
ABC Family continues their Bring-It-On-A-Thon with three of the four movies today. All four play tomorrow.
AMC has Death Wish, Death Wish II and Death Wish 3 today.
G4 has 12 episodes of Game Makers early.
MTV has 12 hours of America’s Next Top Model episodes.
Spike TV has nine episodes of Pros vs. Joes today and another 10 tomorrow. The new season that begins on Wednesday, January 23rd.
TV One has 20 episodes of The Parent ‘Hood.
What will you be watching tonight?