News & Notes
CBS has pulled Power of 10 and replaced it with reruns of The New Adventures of Old Christine, as of tonight. It will be back again at a later date.
American Idol (FOX): New. More weirdoes and wackos take a shot at their 15 minutes with the occasional decent yellow ticket worthy voice shown. Runs 61 minutes.
Lost (ABC): Repeat. With the fourth season premiere tomorrow night, ABC is rerunning the two-hour season three finale, “Through the Looking Glass.” But, it is not just the episode. It will contain pop-ups, or something, with extra information about the episode, the making of the episode, etc. Could be interesting or could be annoying. Will you be checking it out tonight? Are you ready for the new season to begin tomorrow?
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): Repeats. The last two episodes of season two, “Friends” and “Frasier,” replay. Season three begins next Monday night in the post Two and a Half Men timeslot.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. Episode four from this season, “Children of the Dark,” replays, where the team is in Denver investigating a string of home invasion murders.
Law & Order (NBC): New. Three bodies are found in an apartment and it looks like a murder-suicide, but that make not be the case.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats, New. There reruns and a new episode play tonight. They will all help you in getting ready for the big game on Sunday. First up Alton makes some dips. In the second he works with tortillas. The third episode has making corndogs and burgers. In the forth and new episode, Alton cooks up some tasty Buffalo wings.
Head Case (Starz): New. Richard Kind (Spin City, Mad About You) and Lea Thompson (Caroline in the City) go in for a session with Dr. Goode.
Hollywood Residential (Starz): New. Tom Arnold’s (Roseanne) backyard is getting a makeover.
- CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. This season’s premiere episode, “Can You Hear Me Now?,” replays. The last remaining episode complete before the strike is schedule to air next week.
- Gossip Girl (The CW): Repeat. Episode two, “The Wild Bunch,” replays, where Serena takes Dan to Chuck’s brunch.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): Repeat. Why they are playing them in a different order on NBC than they originally played them in the fall on USA, I don’t know, as tonight’s episode is the 10th of this season, “Senseless,” where Logan and Falacci are investigating the killing of four college freshman.
- MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. The guys test out some remote controlled airplanes. Plays again later.
- Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): New. Two new episodes play tonight. In the first, guest star Robin Givens (Head of the Class) catches CJ’s eye. In the second, Janine and CJ spend the night together and spend the next day getting grilled by the family. Two repeats play right before.
- ESPN has college basketball with Virginia at Maryland followed by NBA action with the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Portland Trail Blazers.
- ESPN2 has a college basketball doubleheader with Cincinnati at West Virginia followed by Texas at Texas A&M.
- Versus has doubleheader NHL action.
A&E has five episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
Bravo has eight episodes of Project Runway.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of Roseanne early.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of The Outer Limits early.
Travel Channel has 10 episodes of Vacation Home Search.
VH1 has 1973-79 of I Love the ‘70s.
What will you be watching tonight?