Giveaway: Flashback to Season Four of One Tree Hill on DVD
One Tree Hill season five, airing Tuesday nights on The CW, fast-forwarded four years from where the previous season ended. To promote the show and the season four DVD set, TVaholic has been offered two season four sets to giveaway. To win, all you have to do is follow the instructions below. If you are one of the two lucky winners, then you will be able to flashback and relive all the drama of senior year with Brooke, Haley, Lucas, Mouth, Nathan, Peyton, Skills and all the rest of the Tree Hill High gang from season four.
What Are the Prizes?
Two DVD sets of One Tree Hill Season Four.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post as follows:
- If you are a fan of the show, then tell us: What you think about the fast-forwarding from season four to season five of One Tree Hill?
- If you just like entering contests, then tell us: Why you would like to win season four of One Tree Hill on DVD?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Must include a valid email address, so we can contact you, if your comment is the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is numbered and time stamped. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, February 12th, 2008. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- Winners have five days to respond after being notified. Once winners have responded with a U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winners name and state will be added to this post. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
What If I Don’t Win?
Well, you can always:
And the Two Winners Are
- #32 – Heather Weimer of South Carolina received a season four One Tree Hill DVD set.
- #17 – Kristy Allen of Massachusetts also received a season four One Tree Hill DVD set.
Update 2.13.2008: Added winners information.