News & Notes
Over on cable, Sci Fi has the season finale of Ghost Hunters International.
In writers’ strike news, it’s officially over!!! The WGA voted 92.5% in the affirmative to end the strike. Writers are free to head back to work. Being a TVaholic, this is some truly great news. Can’t wait until April and May when we start getting new episodes of many of our favorites shows again.
American Idol (FOX): New. Final selections from Hollywood week are made and announced tonight. Do you have a favorite yet?
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. Frankie Muniz (Malcolm in the Middle) guest-stars as a comic book artist that may have information on a serial killer in Los Angeles.
Cashmere Mafia (ABC): New. Mia and Jack once made a tape of a sexual nature and now she wants it back and has Caitlin help her scour his apartment for it. Juliet and Davis are in quite the fight over property during their divorce.
Deal or No Deal (NBC): New. Not a great selection, but it is better than the alternative in this timeslot.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): Repeat. Episode eight from this season on USA, “Offense,” replays, where Logan and Falacci are investigating the murder of a witness in a rape case.
Law & Order (NBC): New. A police officer trying to stop a riot may be responsible for a woman’s death.
Breaking Bad (AMC): Repeats. Get caught up with AMC’s latest scripted drama, as the first three episodes replay tonight. Read a review of the pilot episode or check out some videos about the show. This show is well worth checking out. All three episodes replay again later.
- CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. People playing James Bond, with cool gadgets and car, are robbing rich people.
- Dinner: Impossible (Food Network): New. Chef Robert has to create five dishes that each use chocolate as an ingredient for workers at a Hershey’s factory. Plays again later.
- Head Case (Starz): New. Beverly Hills High School gets a surprise guest. Plays again later.
- Hollywood Residential (Starz): New. Jaime Kennedy’s house is getting redone this week, but things go really bad when Tony finds out that Jaime is dating his ex-wife. Plays again later.
- MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. The guys test myths suggested by fans. Plays again later.
- One Tree Hill (The CW): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “In da Club,” replays.
- ESPN has college basketball action with Maryland at Duke followed by NBA action with the Phoenix Suns at the Golden State Warriors.
- ESPN2 has a college basketball doubleheader with St. John’s at Cincinnati followed by Kansas State at Texas Tech.
- Lipstick Jungle (Oxygen): Repeat. The “Pilot” episode replays.
A&E has five episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
Bravo has 11 episodes of Project Runway.
Oxygen has 14 episodes of Living Single.
Sci Fi has eight episodes Dark Angel early.
WE has eight episodes of Bridezillas early.
What looks good to you tonight?