News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the season finale of Cashmere Mafia and The CW has the tenth season premiere of America’s Next Top Model.
Over on cable, Sci Fi has the season finale of Ghost Hunters International.
In returning shows news, ABC won’t have new episodes of Pushing Daisies, Private Practice and Dirty Sexy Money until fall, The CW will have Gossip Girl back, but on Mondays as of April 21st, FOX has Back to You and ‘Til Death back on April 16th, both have a couple of pre-strike episodes that will air before then, and NBC will have more Life in the fall and Bionic Woman looks to have been scrapped, but there is no official word yet. For more returning shows news, check out each of the picks, etc. below.
American Idol (FOX): New. The top 12 girls perform tonight and hopefully better, as last night’s performances by the guys weren’t all that great. Runs two hours.
Cashmere Mafia (ABC): Season Finale. A charming multibillionaire finds Juliet to be quite something. Caitlin is under pressure at work to pull off a big publicity push during Fashion Week.
Deal or No Deal (NBC): New. The board is up to 13 million dollar cases.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. Morgan is questioning his faith while on the hunt for a cannibalistic serial killer. Garcia meets her dream guy, but their first date ending with a bang, is not a good thing. Should be back as of April 2nd with the first of seven new episodes.
Law & Order (NBC): New. It looks like the wrong doctor may have been killed. It looks like five more episodes will be added to this season and they will begin on April 15th.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. Alton tries to “Fry Hard” and then some more with chicken. Both episodes replay again later.
MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. The guys test out things seen on the TV show MacGyver, which is a truly great idea for a progam.
Head Case (Starz): New. Ahmet Zappa has a therapy session with Dr. Goode. Plays again later.
Hollywood Residential (Starz): New. The implications of owning a fake trophy case full of fake awards are contemplated. Plays again later.
- CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. Well, “Time’s Up” in this replay, where a dying man confesses to a murder that hasn’t taken place yet. Looks like they will be back with seven new episodes beginning April 2nd.
- Dinner: Impossible (Food Network): New. A luau for 150 people is created. It sounds as though creating elaborate dishes isn’t the only thing this guy has done, he may not be as accomplished as the show makes him out to be in his past career. Will be interested to hear more about this. A repeat episode follows. Both play again later.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): Repeat. The death of a dentist and one of his young patients may be connected in a replay of “Smile” from this season on USA. Will be back with new episodes on USA sometime in the spring.
- Ultimate Recipe Showdown (Food Network): Repeat. Sunday’s series premiere episode, “Chicken,” replays. Plays again later. Read review.
- ESPN has North Carolina at North Carolina State in college basketball action followed by the Los Angeles Lakers at the Phoenix Suns in NBA action. This is the first game that Shaq is to play with his new team.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader college basketball with Marquette at St. John’s followed by Kansas State at Nebraska.
- Breaking Bad (AMC): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “Cancer Man,” replays.
- Lipstick Jungle (Oxygen): Repeat. “Chapter Two: Nothing Sacred” replays. This episode didn’t do anything to improve on the first one.
A&E has five episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
Bravo has 11 episodes of Project Runway.
MTV has 12 episode of Made.
Oxygen has 16 episodes of Roseanne.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Level 9 early.
What will you be watching tonight?